Chapter 50

I wore a mermaid style red dress and I just let my long blonde hair fall down to my waist. This is one of the advantages of having a slightly curly hair. I didn't have to try so hard to think of a style.

Loki already went down and he said that he will just wait for me on the garage. A servant had to guide me when I went out of the room. And fuck. I just realized that this second Von Amstel manor is so damn big, spacious and luxurious.

Fuck it. Then what about their main manor? I bet that it would look like a damn castle!

I was looking around the freaking house. There were a lot of expensive paintings, vases and some decorations. The interior were a mixed of gold and brown that one would feel that this is a very luxurious house. We went down the stairs and I even saw that there's a family painting of the Von Amstel displayed at the wall of the staircase.

There is only one magnificent chair in the picture and a child was sitting there. Both of his parents were standing by his side, looking at the camera with a serious expression on their faces. The father almost looked like the same as the child, only younger, but he got his sea-green eyes from his mother.

I looked at the kid in the picture. He was wearing a white longsleeve button down shirt with a blue lines on the sleeves. It was tucked in his blue shorts that reached below his knees. He was wearing a high blue socks and I can't help but to stifle a laugh.

He looked so damn cute.

But there was sadness in his eyes as he stared at the camera. I stared at the kid in the picture and he looked like he was trying to look stoic and powerful just like his parents who didn't have a smile on their faces. He did it though, but I could tell that he was sad.

Did he have a rough childhood as well?

Ah... Damn it. I'm really curious about him.

Nagpatuloy kami sa paglalakad until we finally reached their garage. There was a lot of expensive cars there but I saw Loki leaning on the hood of his damn car while waiting for me.

He was wearing an aviator but I could feel him eyeing me from head to toe. The dress that I'm wearing has a very thin strap with a low neckline that my cleavage were already exposed. It almost looked backless on the back dahil kalahati na ng likod ko ang kita doon.

I waited for his words when I finally stopped in front of him. He stood straight and it was me who eyed him whole this time. He was wearing a navy blue button down shirt tucked in his white pants. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbow and the first two buttons of his shirt were open. Humahapit sa mga muscles nya ang damit nya making him ten times hotter than before. I saw him wearing a silver chain necklace this time. His hair was unruly and some strands were falling down to his forehead but it just made him more attractive.

He removed his aviator and I finally saw his sea-green eyes. I just raised an eyebrow at him and jerked my head at a certain direction.

"Do we really need all that bodyguard of yours?" I asked.

He glanced at his bodyguards. The three men dressed like men in black were standing beside a black car while the other two was standing beside the car with the same color as the first. Loki looked back at me and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I love to accompany you but I have no plans of carrying loads of shopping bags." he said. "And we need protection. There might be paparazzi around."

Geez. It's not like a paparazzi could harm him though.

I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned at him.

"With your car like that, it's like you really want a paparazzi following us."