Chapter 66

Happy birthday, Jozen Madarang Raguini! Enjoy your day :)

----

I was watching them as they walk away with Loki who's now unconscious in their arms. Aius and Alter's man carried him on their shoulders. I sighed when I felt a pang on my chest.

What now? I don't have any idea where I should go right now. I just couldn't follow Enkidu and showed up to wherever they were hiding here in England. And I want to make sure that Loki is really safe first before going back to the Red Faction.

He got stabbed for three fucking times! He's bleeding so much and his pulse was faint! He needs to get treated immediately!

"Saan 'yung—" Aius started to say but stopped when he saw nothing on his other side. Hindi pa sila nakakalayo kaya dinig ko pa din ang mga sinasabi nila.

With the training that I did, of course I can.

Aius frowned and stopped walking. The rest of the EL Ordre looked at him as he looked around before finally meeting my gaze.

"Ano pang ginagawa mo dyan?" he asked which confused me. Except for Tracer, the rest of the men looked at me too. Parang nagulat pa na nandito pa rin ako.

"What? Do you want me to leave now?" I asked.

My plan is to watch them leave until they were out of my sight. This might be that last time that I'll see Loki and watching them walk away with him is the only thing that I could do.

"No, stupid." It was the man with amber eyes who said that. I glared at him but he just smirked at me. "You're going with us."

I stared at him. I don't really trust this man so there's no way that I'll believe what he just said so I looked at the other men. Tracer was not looking at me but Alter's man and Aius looked like they were waiting for me.

"And you're an asshole." I said to the man with amber eyes before I looked at Aius. "I can go with you?"

Aius glanced at Loki before looking back at me. "I'm sure that you're the first one he'll find when he wakes up."

I looked at Loki. Fuck! He needs medical attention but here they are waiting for my answer! So I had no choice but to go with them!

And besides, I really wanna make sure that Loki is really fine before anything else.

And after that, I will go back to reality.

Nakahinga lang ako nang maluwag when the Doctor said that Loki is okay. But there were still some worries in me as he was still not waking up. I don't want to leave him like this. What if the Doctor was wrong?

Fuck... So this is how it feels to get worried for someone. This is my first time of feeling like this so I don't know how to calm myself down. Every minutes pass that Loki's unconscious, I feel like I would die.

We decided to let Loki rest at the second Von Amstel manor instead at the hospital, where he get treated, for his privacy. It was a good thing that the hospital agreed to make the record confidential as Loki is a royalty.

"He'll live." Aius said and sat down on the sofa beside me. I scoot over to put more distance between us.

"I know." I said, trying to look everywhere but him.

This is so awkward.

It has been a day since they've been here in the manor and the awkwardness in the air was really thick. I could tell that they're avoiding me but seems like Lucius got tired of our game.