6- The Attack

Lisa POV

"Yeah mom classes are fine." I smiled at the sound of her voice. I was currently doing some homework on my bed. "I promise I'll visit as soon as spring break comes. Tell daddy I miss him and tell everyone I miss them."

"I miss you Pranpriya," I could hear my mom choke up and I felt tears form too. It's been two months since I've been gone. "I love you so much."

"I miss you too and I love you always." We hung up before we started bawling. It's been hard but the girls help me get through it. Jennie and I have been together for a month now and I'm still human.

It made me wonder, I'm only here for a few more months as an exchange student. What will happen when I have to move back to Thailand? If I became a vampire, would I never see my parents again?

As much as that thought hurt me, the thought of being with Jennie forever over powered that. Jisoo and Rosé were living proof that the love would never fade but I didn't want to compare my relationship. What Jennie and I had is ours to make. I'm human and that means I'm easy to get hurt, I couldn't imagine the thought of Nini suffering because something happened to me.

I shook my head of these thoughts. Jennie hasn't complained of me being a human once, why should I make a big deal of it? She's allowing me to experience things and I am so grateful for that.

Though if I'm being completely honest, if I was turned today I wouldn't be upset with it. Rosé and Jisoo are sisters to me, hell Jennie even allowed me to go with Rosé to the carnival later while she and Jisoo hunted.

Rosé: Hey :) I'll be picking you up at 7! :)

To Rosé: Sounds good! I'm ready for these street snacks.

Rosé: You and me both sista

I smiled as I finished my work and set it away in my backpack. I went out to the living room and saw my host mother cooking. "Mrs Lee? I'll be going to the carnival with my friend Rosé later, if that's fine?"

"Of course dear! You have your house key correct?" I nodded, "then have fun!" I smiled and bowed as I left back to my room. I got dressed in a dark blue long sleeve and some white ripped skinny jeans. I put on my converse and put my hair up in a high ponytail.

I put on the perfume and nodded. I grabbed my phone and slipped my money and cards into the back of the case. I saw Rosé texted me she arrived and went down to the car.

"Hey!" She smiled and handed me a jacket. "Jennie said in case you got cold later." I smiled, knowing it was really Jennie's way of being possessive without being here. Actually, for all I know she could be watching from far away.

I texted Nini. Thanks for the jacket :)

My Nini: Have fun❤️

I put my phone away and Rosé sang along to the radio. She was very talented! I felt a little jealous. We made it to the carnival and I was shocked to see it packed. We got off the car and walked towards the ticket booth.

"Don't pull out money. Watch this," Rosé grinned and smiled seductively at the man in the ticket booth. "Hi there. How much for two wristbands, handsome?"

Oh girl you are so lucky Jisoo ain't here I giggled softly as I watched him immediately pull out two wristbands.

"A-As if I could let a g-gorgeous girl pay for it." He gulped as Rosé grinned still not taking her eyes off him. "H-Hands please." We stuck out our hands and he stamped it with the wristbands.

"Thanks bye!" She giggled as she pulled me away from the booth. "And that, my dear baby sister is what I call Vampire Perks 101 from Professor Park." I applauded her and she grinned, bowing as if she were on stage.