21- Bonding

Lisa POV

I woke up the next morning and saw my mother would be sending a car for me in 10 minutes. I groaned into the pillow, definitely forgot to put an alarm clock but last night was too hectic to focus on that.

I saw Jennie sleeping and contemplated on waking her up. In one hand she could enjoy her sleep but then I knew she would freak out if I wasn't there after what happened.

"You should go there Lisa," Rosé said as she came into the room. "If Jennie freaks out I'll explain to her where you are. You should have some privacy with her." I thanked her and went to shower quickly.

I put on a white strapless romper that fit perfectly with my long legs. I put on some sandals and left my hair down. I didn't try so hard, I was only going to my house. I grabbed my purse and left down to the lobby where the car would be for me out front.

"Miss Manoban," the driver bowed as he opened my door for me. I climbed in and placed my seatbelt on as he started the drive to my family home. I smiled at the familiar streets and stores, I missed you.

I grinned when I saw my family home. A simple two story with my mother's garden out front. I got off the car and breathed in the air, I was home. I went to the door and it was open, "mommy? I'm home!"

"My baby!" I heard her rush down the steps and I was pulled into a hug. "I'm about to get started on food. You should walk around while I do that." I nodded and took off my sandals, racing up the steps to go to my room.

Just as I left it I grinned at the openness of my room. I ran and flopped on my bed, definitely just as I left it. I sat up and saw my walk in closet door was opened. I walked in and saw my mother had more shopping bags on the floor, some shoe boxes.

She definitely has a shopping addiction. I closed the door and walked downstairs, watching my mom dance around as she made our food. "A little more hip flare," I coached and she jumped, almost dropping the spatula.

"LaLisa! You scared me," she calmed down and I saw her confusion take place. "Wait where are the girls?"

"They decided to go shopping to give us time to ourselves." I lied and felt bad about it, but she accepted it with a nod. Soon we were eating in peace and I missed my father. This is how life was before, I would spend all day with my mom while my dad worked. On his rare days off, he would take me around the city to take photos together of random things.

He didn't try to get me into fishing, he let me show him my passions and bonded with me from that. My mom cleared her throat slightly and I looked up from my food.

"I really missed you sweetheart. I just need to ask, you are taking care of yourself over there right? Nothing bad is happening with school?"

"Nope, classes are good and I promise I have been. I really missed you too, it gets really hard sometimes," I admitted and she took my hand, rubbing it with her thumb. "I also really miss my dance classes."

"You can't go a day without dancing." She jokes with a playful eye roll, "but have you had time to hang out with BamBam and Sooki?"

I tensed at the mention of Sooki, playing around with my food with the fork. "She told me she would be really busy this week but would make for it the next visit. As for BamBam, he's busy with his music group."

I was sad he wouldn't have time to hang out but I was glad he was pursing his dreams. Mom nodded and I could see her holding back from asking me something. I put down my fork and sat back, "Ask away mom. I won't be mad."

"I just wanted to know if you're serious with Jennie. She's an amazing girl and has your best interests at heart I can see, but are you scared this will be just a Korean romance? What happens when you have to come back?"