32- Remember Me

Lisa POV

I only remembered Nini, as soon as I hugged her she cried thinking I forgot her forever. I thought I was going to, but me being her mate would never keep me from her. She filled in the blanks for me but to my knowledge I still had no past memories of Jisoo and Rosé.

I knew they wouldn't hurt me but it was so awkward to be near them alone so I only was around them if Jennie was with me. She suggested that I acted normal around my parents, they believed I was still a vampire and I didn't want to confuse them even more.

Right now we were on the plane back to Korea and I frowned at how the two girls would glance at me in heartbreak. Did I matter to them a lot? Jennie said I was like a little sister to them but I felt horrible I couldn't remember them.

I know they killed Sooki's mom and sister for what they did and I let that go. All that family did was ruin my life. I would only have to wait two more months before summer break would end and I could come back home to Thailand.

I couldn't say I hated being human again, I somewhat forgot how it felt to be a vampire. I know I didn't go on killing sprees but I missed the running and the hearing. Then again, maybe the hearing wasn't the best to have in this place.

"Don't worry. They understand love," Nini rubbed my hand and I leaned my head on her shoulder, craving for affection. I somehow still held her mark on me and mine was still on her, though I could no longer smell my scent or hers like before.

I decided when I would get back home I would try to build new memories with the girls. Hopefully then I would be able to remember them. Hopefully something would trigger my memories back like I did with Nini.

As soon as we got back to her house I went to lay on Jennie's bed. I felt confused like I was constantly missing something and I hated this feeling. "Hey Lisa?" Rosé leaned against the doorway, "Are you hungry?"

I wasn't that hungry but I remembered Jennie telling me food was kind of what brought my friendship with Rosé together. "Yeah I'll make something for us."

"Wait!" Jisoo appeared next to her, "Why don't I cook with you guys?" I smiled at her, I know they were trying desperately to help me remember and I appreciated it. I nodded and went with them towards the open kitchen.

We went with the basic slices of meat, rice, and a salad. Jennie made us all cocktails and I was enjoying their time with me. Rosé would cling onto me here and there, but I was starting to warm up to it. We sat down to eat, Jisoo sitting next to me at the table.

"I want to try blonde," Rosé motioned towards her red hair. "Can you girls come with me?" We nodded and finished up our dinner. We then got into the car to head to the nearest salon. I felt Jennie lay her head on my shoulder and lace our fingers.

I smiled and looked out the window, watching the buildings pass by. I saw a group of people running towards a shopping store and Jisoo laughed, "Funny how a KPOP Star could make people drop everything to see them."

"Must be sad not to have that freedom," Rosé sighed dramatically. "Imagine not being able to go get food whenever you wanted. I could never do that."

We got to the salon and we waited for Rosé. Jisoo read a magazine while Jennie played games on my phone. I kept myself busy trying to think of ways I could remember. Kissing was out of the question, I would only try that movie theory if it were Nini. I laid my head on Jennie's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Baby? Wake up it's time to eat," I felt Jennie shake me and I was confused, when did we finish at the salon and get home? "You fell asleep at the salon and it's already 7:30."