11- Apology

Lisa POV

I woke up to my body buzzing, I sighed contently as I felt Jennie cuddling me. Wait! Jennie?! I instantly pulled her to me, "Nini I'm sorry! I love you please don't be mad at me!"

"No baby I'm sorry," she kissed my head, "I never wanted you to feel like I was mad at you. Yes, I was upset you didn't tell me right away but only because I didn't want you in more danger."

"I just wanted to let you be happy." I frowned.

"I know but I can't be happy if my girlfriend isn't safe. As vampires there will always come a time when we run into trouble, so you have nothing to apologize for. Just promise me next time you'll let me know."

"I promise." I held my pinky up, grinning as she laced our pinkies. "Does this mean I get a kiss now?" She chuckled, immediately putting her lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss, loving the way we kissed and make up.

We made out for a few more minutes before I pulled back for air. I felt her fingers trailing up my shirt and I arched into her touch. I moaned when I felt her hand grope my breast.

"Time for Lisa's lunch!" Jisoo shouted, causing us to groan. I know they purposely did this! Jennie smiled at my face, giving me a soft kiss before stand up. "We have a lot of time for that, Lili. Let's get you food."

I didn't want to leave the bed, but the smell from the kitchen made me very hungry. I walked with her to the kitchen and saw Rosé run to me, hugging me and I giggled. "Thank god."

"I'm fine Rosie." She nodded and I saw a chicken and rice bowl waiting for me. "Thank you Jisoo!" I squealed as I grabbed the bowl, applying a good amount of sauce and my chopsticks.

I sat down and ate happily as they all sat at the table, talking about how to handle Kira. "Lisa how does the host parenting work with exchange students?"

"They report me being home on school nights to the school just to confirm I am being good. How come?"

"Just so we know in case they notice you leaving the house."

"Mrs Lee has a day job so she sleeps early. Mr Lee has graveyard shifts and on call so they're hardly noticing when I'm there or not."

"Well Jennie should stay with you just in case and if Jennie has to hunt, one of us will." I nodded, heading to make another bowl. That was so delicious.

"She obviously wants to kill Lisa but she's smarter than Kai. He was reckless and went for the kill right away. This bitch is smart, she'll wait for the perfect moment no matter how long." Jennie said as she pulled me closer to her side.

"Well we need to find a way to kill her before Spring Break. Lisa is headed to Thailand and if she follows her there, she could harm her family."

I tensed at the thought of my family being murdered. Then I winced, was this bringing up bad memories for Nini? I looked at her and saw the sad look in her eyes.

That bitch is trying to kill me like Kai did to Jennie. Well this time, she won't have the chance to hurt my parents or my family. "Fuck this. The bitch wants to try then I'll be the human bait. I don't care."

"What? No!" Jennie immediately argued, but I knew this was our best shot. If they tried going after her, Kira would just run off. Hell she could even have a plan and get them away from me just so she could strike.

"She's right," Jisoo handled Jennie's glare with one of her own. "Lisa is an adult, Jennie. It's not like we wouldn't be there to protect her, but her calling out Kira is our best bet to attack her."