17- Spring Dance

Jennie POV

I was in the kitchen making Lisa some waffles for dinner when my sisters came in, arguing. "I told you I already bought you a dress!" Rosé groaned in annoyance at Jisoo's choice of wearing a skirt to the dance. "It was meant to compliment mine!"

"I told you I didn't want a dress!"

"Happy wife happy life!"

"Same to you!" Jisoo rolled her eyes, "Your wife was NOT happy with that dress! This is our 12th Spring dance, babe does it really matter?"

"Fine! But next year you're wearing the dress I choose." Rosé gave in, making me grin at her frown. "Wipe the smile, Jen! Just cause you get the house alone with Lisa."

"Did someone call me?" Lisa asked as she came out of my room, camera in hand. "Ready for pictures ladies?" Rosé clapped excitedly and Jisoo groaned louder, obviously hating this whole thing.

"Cute face! Okay now a funny one," Lisa was in photographer mode but I wasn't complaining, she was slightly bent so I got a really nice view of her ass. "Okay and now a serious one. Come on Jisoo smile for the next one."

"Lisa I love you," she growled, "but enough with the pictures!" I narrowed my eyes at Jisoo, not liking the tone she used with Lisa but didn't say anything. Lisa just smiled at her tauntingly and snapped one more picture.

"That's it!"

"Bye guys!" Rosé shouted as she practically dragged Jisoo out the door. Lisa put away her camera and skipped over to where I was, sitting on the kitchen counter swinging her long legs back and forth.

"Should I worry for my mental health that I like messing with vampires?"

"Nope. Because Jisoo wouldn't be able to reach you in time," I kissed her cheek, "Her ass would be on the floor."

"You're positive you aren't upset for no dance tonight?" She asked biting her nails nervously. Why should I care? I would only ever bother to think of one if Lisa really wanted to.

"If anything I thank you. Rosé was planning on matching dresses." I shuddered, thanking fate that Lisa wasn't a girly girl who adored shopping and dresses. I looked at her in her light blue tank top and her silk pajamas shorts.

The light color compliments her milky soft skin lovely. The sound of the waffle maker beeping brought me from my staring and I flipped it onto a plate. Lisa jumped off the counter and got out the stuff she wanted to put on.

I wondered if she would still be wanting to eat food when she's a vampire. We still could, but I choose not to if it isn't beneficial. Jisoo only cooks because she loves it and Rosé is too in love with food to ever pass it up. She loves the fact she could eat as much and never gain weight.

Lisa thanked me and began to eat. I found it odd she wanted that for her dinner but shrugged it off, Lisa was never failing to amaze me. "I'm gonna pack my bags for the airport tomorrow." Lisa gave me a thumbs up and I flashed to my room, pulling out my black Versace suitcase and matching carry on.

I put in clothes and other necessities. I smiled at the idea of meeting my angel's parents and soon be turning my Lisa. I never turned anyone before, the sire bond I wanted to be special. Lisa would be sired to me the first few months, but as a mate it wouldn't affect her much.

That's why with Jisoo, I felt a sister bond with her but she was very protective of all of us. When I remembered how Kira wanted to bite Lisa, I wanted to rip her head right off her shoulders. Lisa would've been sired to her and I couldn't stand the thought of Lili protecting and caring for another woman like that.