31-Revenge

Lisa POV

"How about this one?" I asked my mom, holding up the top to her. She made me go with her shopping because she wanted more business clothes. She also wanted me to have more clothes for Korea so we went to the nearest mall.

The girls wanted us to have some time for ourselves and I frowned, knowing we would leave back home tomorrow. "Lisa!" My mom whispered in frantic and I turned to her, looking at her direction to see Sooki's mother and sister heading our direction.

I saw the disgust in her sisters eyes and tried to get a reading on her mother. They must know about me if the witch gene was passed through the family. My mom stood in front of me slightly but still bowed in courtesy to them.

"Hello Jane. Katiya," she acknowledged the daughter and I held back my glare when they didn't return the gesture. Instead, Sooki's mother turned to me. I could now understand why the girls first glared at Sooki when she met them, all my instincts were shouting at me to run or fight them.

"Little LaLisa isn't so little anymore. Seems as though your life simply flashed before my eyes."

"I agree mother," Katiya glared at me, "far too soon. Don't think we don't know about what happened to my sister. She warned us before that night."

"You knew Jennie was with me. You really think she would have managed to kill me without the others noticing?" I saw my mother glare at them now, remembering how I told her about Sooki drowning me.

"It seems it was a waste but let me remind you, I'm an old witch." She got closer, "Far less merciful as well."

"I may be a human but I'm still a mother." Mom put her hand on my shoulder, "Please leave. My daughter and I have nothing more to say to you."

"Keep one eye open." Katiya threatened me softly as she stormed off after her mother. I tried to give my mother a reassuring smile, feeling bad at how innocent she was in this.

"How about we go have lunch and visit your father?" Mom suggested and I nodded, wanting to leave this mall. We bought what was in our baskets and left out towards the car.

As we were loading the car with bags I suddenly felt water rising out of my throat. I coughed and struggled to breathe as I bent over by the car. "Lisa!" I felt her hold me and I kept coughing up water, holding onto my throat.

Suddenly it stopped and I spat out the taste of the water, trying to catch my breath. I looked over and saw Katiya grinning by her car, waving her fingers teasingly at me. That bitch I went to walk over to her but my mom grabbed onto my hand and led me to the car. I huffed in annoyance but knew I couldn't kill them in public.

I didn't even want problems with them to being with, it's not like I was the one who killed Sooki! But either way my sister and Jennie did and their was no chance in hell that I would let them go into harms way. My mood brightened up when I saw that we had pulled into one of my dad's restaurants.

"Daddy!" I smiled as I walked into his office, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sweetheart this is an amazing surprise! Want something to eat?" He asked and I nodded, knowing my mom was probably hungry as well. "I was about to go on lunch either way, let's go eat."

We walked out to a table and sat down. We had a nice lunch and I watched in slight disgust but awe at the love my parents still had for each other. "Mrs Manoban? While you're here is it possible we can have some assistance regarding the new branching." One of the hotel workers whispered and I sighed to myself.

"Oh! Hey mom? Jennie was wondering if I could go with her to Asiatique soon?" I played it off and I could see some relief in her eyes. She must've felt bad so I spared her the guilt.