Chapter 3 | Introductions

Miku's eyes fluttered open as she felt the warm sunlight on her face. Is it already time? She thought to herself as she sat up rubbing her eyes. She glanced over at the clock to see she had a couple hours before she had to meet her sensei. She sighed in relief as she slumped back into bed, pulling the covers back over her head and clutching her pillow. "So comfyyyy." she thought as she let out a contented sigh. She decided to stay there for another thirty minutes before dragging herself out to shower and change.

She threw on something quick as she was starting to run late now. It was an all black attire with tall knee high black boots. She quickly grabbed her ninja pack and sword, one given to her by her father years ago, and headed out - but not before grabbing a muffin and holding it with her mouth as she fiddled with her ninja pack, securing it to her hip.

With a light jog to keep up her pace, she found herself at the location they were expected to meet and sat on the ground, leaning her head back on the bench seat with a heavy sigh. Removing the muffin from her mouth, she put her sword down and began to peel the wrapper off the muffin to eat it.

"I must be early, there's no one else here yet." She thought to herself. She finished her muffin quickly nonetheless and leaned back against the wall, her eyes closing. "Maybe a little shut eye won't hurt, no one's here anyways." She thought as she slowly began to drift asleep.

- - - - - - - 

"Hello I am Kakashi Hatake, and I will be your sensei," Kakashi said unamused as he stared at his four students, one who was fast asleep. "Not very promising..." he thought to himself. He kicked the shoe of the sleeping girl before leaning against the railing of the fence.

Miku's P.O.V.

You were startled awake and tensed for a few moments as you looked around quickly assessing your surroundings. You sighed when you realized where you were and relaxed...a little. You stared around at her teammates and a blush rose to her cheeks as your eyes finally landed on your sensei. "Of course they wouldn't wake me up... I thought we were supposed to be a team! And why does our sensei have to be so cute!" You thought exasperatedly rubbing your temples.

"Alright, why don't you introduce yourselves, one at a time." Kakashi stated.

"Introduce ourselves, well what are we supposed to say?" Sakura questioned as she furrowed her brows.

Kakashi sighed and responded, "Things you like... things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies, things like that."

"Why don't you tell us stuff first... I mean before we talk, tell us about you so we can see how it's supposed to work," Naruto asked, staring at Kakashi through squinted eyes.

"Me?" Kakashi asked, raising an eyebrow. He then responded, "I am Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies."

Everyone groaned and Sakura turned to everyone mumbling, "Well that was useless, all he really told us was his name!" As more groans erupted.

"You with the blonde hair, you first." Kakashi interrupted.

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzamaki and I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the Ichiraku noodle shop. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the ramen in the cup. My hobby is eating different types of ramen and comparing them. And my dream is to be the greatest Hokage, then the village will stop disrespecting me and I'll be known as somebody important!" Naruto shouted, standing up and fixing his headband on his head proudly.