Introduction.

Charlie Lockwood Black.

Known as the pack's outcast for his inability to shift and speak even with his alpha gene.
Has unusual white hair, baby blue eyes and feminine features.
Very soft kind hearted person that is always bullied and abused either physically or verbally by any and every pack member-omegas included.

Biggest tormentor would be the future alpha of the neighbouring pack Soon-to-be alpha of Silver Moon pack Drake Leonardo Masters.
Charlie's older brother and future alpha of the pack was also one of the bullies who was best friends of Drake.

Got the shock of his life when he finds out that he was mated to his bully.

"I Drake Leonardo Masters reject you Charlie Lockwood Black as my mate and Luna of Silver Moon pack" Charlie felt pain like no other.

It was unbearable honestly.
Within that short time span, Charlie had went home that night but was arrested in the middle of the night and taken in for questioning into the Silver Moon pack. Falsely accused for raping and beating up Drake's girlfriend,chosen mate and future Luna of the silver moon pack.

Charlie was interrogated in the worst ways possible.
Drake lost it and beat up his mate. His own mate until Charlie started begging for him to stop.
Those powerful blows after blows on the small body of his mate wasn't enough.
It was when Drake took Charlie's virginity by force.

The last straw for Charlie's body until he fell into a coma. They thought he was only pretending to sleep,so Drake raped him for many rounds until Charlie's godparents,the former betas of Midnight Blood pack had broke into the cell that night and held the broken boy in their arms.

"He's with pup Frederick. We can't just leave him here" the slightly aging women whispered through tears as she covered up the unconscious body of the broken boy.

"Alright. We'll sneak him out but he cannot come back to the pack with us. They'll kill him there"

"You can't kill something that's already felt dead to this world Fred. Think again" the women's voice was laced with venom.

"Then we'll take him away from here. I know a friend who can help him"

Eight years later...

Charlie had given birth to such strong beautiful heart breaking pups.
Charlie wanted to deny the fact but he knew he couldn't fool anyone. The boys looked absolutely nothing like him.
From their hair color to their attitude and huge appetite, they took by so much of their father's features.

Charlie was now successful. A successful surgeon and doctor all over the world and started his own business from doing business courses online.
By the age of 24, we was the CEO and founder of The Lockwood Corps, a high tech company that also supplied weapons for the militaries all over the world

His boys, Lucion and Lukas were now 8 years old and were so loving towards their father.
Lucion being older than his brother by a minute was always very protective of Lukas which the boy absolutely hated so much.

They were both very brave and adventurous and always protecting each other when need arises.

Despite their father being super busy with everything, he always had time for his boys.
Was there for their first baseball and football games.
Every scrape on the knee. Their first footsteps, first birthday, first haircut, first lost tooth.

He was there when the boys talked about their crushes in kindergarten which he thought was cute when the boys argued which whose crush was cuter than the other.

Got the surprise of his life when his old pack asked him for help
Would he go?
Would he take the boys?
Would Drake want him back?