Nine

Drake's POV

I couldn't contain my excitement as a big smile crossed my face.
Yes! He's giving me a chance.

Its around 2 now and we've been here for the past hour.
Charlie fell asleep with Lucion while Lukas sat there putting small pebbles together in a small cone castle as I watched my pup in fascination.

He looked so much like me and so did Lucion.

My wolf and I were so happy that we found our mate again even though he didn't want anything to do with us.
But our excitement hit the highest limit when we found out we had pups.
I felt pride bubble up in my chest when I saw them. They looked like me. So much like me.

Their black locks,their silver eyes,their attitude although I think Lukas got a bit of Charlie's attitude.
For a pup,they were pretty smart. Always marking certain parts of the trail just to make sure we followed the right way.

Last night when I went back home, I informed my pack that their Luna has been found but dew to some circumstances, he can't stay at our pack.

I also informed them of the heirs of the pack and the future alphas and we've already set out camps to be the pups shadow wherever they were so they did certainly follow us here to the cave but kept their distance and his their scents well.

I heard Lukas whimper as he clutched his knee.
I quickly stood up, disregarded my comfortable spot.

I growled when I saw his knee was bleeding and a sharp rock was tainted with a bit of my boy's blood.

I carefully picked him up as he whimpered making me pained as well since he was in pain.

He buries his face in my chest breathing heavily. His small fists taps my chest slowly when I sit him on my lap.
"Its gonna be ok Lukas. Daddy's gonna fix you up ok?" He nods and I pecked his cheek.
I cleaned the dirt from his wound before I put on a paw patrol bandaid on his clean cut.

"See?all better now pup" he stares at his now band aided cut and back at me.
He smiles little but I see his dimples.

He surely got that from me.

"What do you say we wake papa and Lucion up,yeah?" He nods making me smile.

He's a bit hesitant and careful but his dimpled smile showed he was trying to get used to this.

Which I was more than happy for.