Fourteen

Charlie's POV

We quickly dressed up the boys before they ran off to their own rooms.
When they found our their new bedrooms,they'd been so happy they literally disagreed on sleeping with me and Drakens in the master bedroom.

They literally jumped in excitement as they climbed into bed.
Drake laughed as he hugged the boys back when they thanked him for their new beds.

We walked back into the master bedroom. The guest bedrooms hadn't been arranged yet so I decided to just sleep in the master bedroom with Drake...alone.

I had took a nice bath with the boys before I hopped into some of Drake's clothes.

A pair of boxer shorts.

I got into bed as Drake was still in the bathroom.
Closing my eyes, I almost drifted off to sleep from the calming scent of Drake when he gets in bed.

"Thank you for arranging the boys room. That was really sweet of you" I said and he smiled.
Why did his smile make me want to smile?

"Its fine. They're my pups too Charlie. I wanted to provide for them to the best of my abilities.
I actually made those beds myself" he says pridefully and I laugh.

"Well you're pretty good with your hands alpha" why did that sound so sexual.

He growls and suddenly he's pinned me down under him as he growls in my ear grinding his hard shaft into my own hard growing one.

I breath heavily as I close the gap between us and I kiss him hard.
He groans and kissed me back as he grinds his dick on my abdomen.

We pulled away a minute later as I tried to catch my breath.
He trails kisses to my body until he has my nipple in his mouth.

"Ugh.... Drake!" I said fisting the bedsheets above me.

I bucked my hips into him more until I felt myself release in Drakes boxers.
I breath heavily as he groans and I feel wetness in my thighs.

We both panted as he got off me.
He pulled the duvet over me and pulled me to his chest kissing the crown of my head.

"I love you Charlie" he says sleepily and I soon follow in pursuit as I fell asleep on his chest.