Forty-One

(Smut scenes ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you,cause I did)

Romans POV

I picked up a tired Lukas who fainted an hour ago.
I had summoned the witch doctor to check on him and she says she's not even that powerful to enter his mind even in Lukas sleep.

In order for us to find out what happen,the witch was going to touch his forehead or skin to try and enter Lukas mind and find out if something had hurt him physically.

But apparently she couldn't. Just how strong is this pup of mine??

After I tucked him safely in bed,I pecked Lucions head who walked in and got in bed with Lukas.

I walked to our bedroom to check up on Charlie.

He was sleeping,which I didn't mind at all. Besides,he mustve been so tired out from last night's....events.

*after dinner*

Lucion and Lukas finished their dinner and even asked for second serves which I didn't mind at all.

They had quite an appetite. Just like me.

After dinner,I took Charlie's dinner up to him and see him eating like he hasn't ate majority of today- I mean if he wasn't eating,he'd be too tired to get outve bed.

The boys had helped me with dishes and headed off to bed after I tucked them in bed.
I walked into the room seeing an empty bed making me frown.

I hear the shower turning off and soon Charlie entered the bedroom with water glistening his muscular well toned body.

My eyes darkened in lust and he smirks dropping his towel making me growl when I saw he was wearing a lace boxer that cupped between his butt cheeks tightly.

I stalked towards him. He smirks and I push him as he fell back on the bed.
Fuck! He smelled so fucking good!!

I walked back ripping off my shirt as I shut and locked the door.
I walked back to him as I see he had his legs opened wide.

He made me unleash that dark lustful being of mine that I tried so hard to lock away.
I claimed his lips as I positioned myself in between his legs.
His hands touched all over my body,as he kissed me back.

I break the kiss and kiss down his body hearing his lustful moans that made me throw away the last ounce of self control I had.
I take his nipple into my mouth as he moaned.

"Ugh!! fuck!" He bucks his hip and I growled.

"Roman!please" he says indicating to the front of my boxers where my huge dick was in the restraints of my boxers.

I get off him as I lay on my back,elbows sitting me up slightly as I watched him.
He licked his lips and positioned himself on top of me.
He kisses my neck as my hands are on his ass squeezing and rubbing his soft big ass through this lace.

"You like the lace alpha?" I nodded as my hand glided over the lace,stretching it back before letting go as the lace slapped the tight skin of my mate's ass.

"Let me take of this for you" he says as he takes off my boxers and throws it to somewhere in the room.

He takes me into his mouth as I groaned loudly.

"Fuck! yes! That's it baby!" I said gripping his head.
I fucked his face until I came down his throat.

Some cum drips off his Adams apple and I licked it off with my lips before opening Charlie's mouth with a squeeze to his jaw and spit the cum into his mouth.
He swallowed it and I kissed his lips,tongue diving into his cum coated one as I taste myself in him.
I grabbed his shaft and massage him nice and fast as he moaned,I gripped his waist as he collapse onto me when I give him an agonizing hand job.

I got on my knees in time for him to cum into my mouth, my eyes never leave his hooded ones as I licked his tip off before taking him fully in my mouth.

He's big alright. But not as big as me.

He gets on the bed and we share a tongue tied kiss before I flipped him over as his ass is directly in front of my face.
I ran my hand across the lace that is now soaked wet with my mate's precum.

"So beautiful" I muttered as I kiss one of his asses.

"Roman please" Charlie says panting.

I take off the lace panties and spread his cheeks out as my tongue glided against his puckered up pink hole.
He moans and writhe under me.

I continue to eat him out landing afew spanks on his pretty pink ass here and there making him moan.

"Does my baby like being spanked?" I growled against his ear as he lay in the same position.

I had prepared him before I entered his tight hole.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned at his heat. He's literally clenching around me.

Charlie moaned under me as I supported my weight onto my hands on the side of Charlie's sweating body.

"Fuck yes! Oh god Roman!" He moved his hips directly burying myself deeper inside him as I hit his prostate making him moan.

I gripped his hip with one hand while the other was still supporting my weight.

I ran my hand through my hair as it stuck to my chest and back when I'm sweating profusely right now.

I started moving slow, then fasten my pace a bit.

"I want....I want you to spank me while you fuck me Roman" I didn't need to be told twice as I released that sex driven demon in me. I spanked Charlie's ass as I pounded into him.

I went so fast,the bed rocked in my wake as fucked my mate into insanity.
My name was the only word that could escape him that moment.

I switched positions as  I turned Charlie over and rammed into his tight hole.
He holds my hair up as I fucked him into another round of oblivion.

"Yes! Oh god Roman!" I spill my seed in him before I slumped against him.

Charlie moved around and sat on my chest.
"I want to ride you alpha" oh boy. We weren't sleeping tonight.