One.

Charlie's POV

"Boys! Come down for breakfast" I yelled as I put another dish of breakfast on the large mahogany breakfast table.
I heard soft pattering of small feet until my boys showed up.

Lucion held his scowling brother's hand in his as Lukas tried to pull his arm off.
"Boys?what's wrong?" I asked as Lukas bit Lucions hand but the taller boy didn't budge.
Instead he moved his brother's chin from the skin in his hand.

"Don't bite me Lukas" he said gently and Lukas let's go of his brother's hand

"Lucion,you know Lukas doesn't like it when you baby him" he smiles up at me and walks in holding his brother's hand.

"I know papa but Lukas is a bit clumsy in the morning and I don't want to see him get hurt" he explained and I sighed.

"I am not cwumsy. Papa!" He says almost bursting into tears and I quickly picked Lukas up as he sniffles into my light blue dress shirt.
Lucion frowns and looks worriedly at his distressed brother in my arms.

"Lukas? I'm sorry,I didn't mean to upset you" Lucion pets the bare feet of his brother whose still upset in my arms.

"Thank you for apologising Lucion but maybe you should just leave bubby to himself right now,okay? Come on,have breakfast yeah?I'm sure Zachary must be excited to see you before winter break yeah?" He nods with a small smile and went off to have breakfast sitting and eating his food in silence.

Lukas who retracted his face from my neck had stared at his brother.
He asked me to be put down and when I did, he walked to his brother.
I watched as they hugged it out and I smiled to myself.

"I love you Lucion"

"I love you more Lukas".

I'm a happy father at 25 now. Still single but that's ok. As long as I have my boys,I'll be fine.
Its been 8 years since I escaped that hell hole that I called our pack.

Yes,I'm a werewolf. My older brother is the pack's alpha and one of my greatest fears,apart from him.
My ex mate Drake Masters.

Through the years, I was able to get my PhD in medical school all the way in Hopkins university and moved to business economics through the years online studying. I graduated from Harvard Law and started my business 3 years ago.

I've become the top business typhoon in the past two years and with my money I helped other businesses who were just starting.
I own billion dollar resorts,hotels,restaraunts, night clubs, and other facilities.

I'm the youngest multi billionaire at 25 and I really like my life the way it has been.
My families does try to get ahold of me just because of my achievement but I've just ignored their endless emails and calls.

Drake?he called multiple times too. He even showed up at my door 2 years ago and I was glad the boys weren't with me then. They had spent the night at their godmother, my best friend Ellie and her husband Frank.
They had been trying to have kids and would want to look after the boys every chance they got.

" papa?are you okay?" Lucion asked frowning. God he looks so much like his father.
Black curly locks that I never wanted to cut unless it was entirely necessary which I think is soon.
Deep gray orbs,sharp nose and dimpled cheeky smile.
Same as Lukas. They both shared so much traits from Drake,I thought it was a bit unfair cause their father doesn't even care about them

That's cause he doesn't know they existed.

Shut it Clay. I don't want him to hurt the boys.

He won't. He's the father for Pete's sake.

We were his mate Clay! He didn't seem to have a problem with that when he fucking RAPED us!

I'm sorry

Sure.....

I said as I cut the link from my wolf.

Soon after I made them their favourite breakfast treat, I took them to the room and got them ready for their last day at school before winter break.