Twelve

Drake's POV

"Alpha! There's a fire at the Luna's cabin!" I raced outve my bedroom as I jumped out the balcony shifting into my wolf.
I feel pain and I know it isn't my pain.

I push myself to run faster as the warriors from my pack soon follow quickly.

I mind linked Caine.

Caine?! Where's my family?!

Come quick. Rogues are attacking and they won't let anyone inside! Its like they're guarding the house.
There's too many of them!

Hold on boys,Hold on Charlie, I'm coming.

I force myself to run even faster as I see the house that my family lived in.
The small cabin set up in flames.

There was a strong sewage smell of rogues and I saw about three hundred of them guarding the house. I saw Caine tearing them apart but the more he killed them,the more that emerged from the woods.

Send out Black X team. NOW!

I mind linked my beta to send over the most dangerous warriors that were trained brutally.

I feel the ground shaking until one by one my X warriors in their wolf forms.
They attack the wolves from one side to the other as they tear them limp to limp.

I run inside bursting the door open as I barely make out the living room and kitchen. There was fire burning everywhere.
I shifted and put on a basketball shorts I had bitten while running.

"Charlie?!Lucion?!Lukas?!" I called out as I dried to get to the room.
There was smoke everywhere.

"Charlie?!boys?!" I waved the smoke from my sight and rushed to them.
Lukas and Lucion were trying to get an unconscious Charlie who had a timber lying over his legs.

I picked up the boys as they struggled in my arms.
"No!*coughs* papa! Daddy no! Papa!" Lukas says in my arms and I quickly got them out
The rogues had retracted their attack and ran off into the woods.

Caine ran forward and and took the screaming boys in my arms as I ran back inside for Charlie.

I found him in the same spot as I tried to get the heavy timber off his legs.
With my last bit of strength, I managed to get it off and picked up my mate

I was....scared?! What for?my mate's life.

I couldn't hear his heartbeat as I rushed out.

I laid him on the grass as I hugged the boys into my chest watching their home burn to ashes.
The pack doctor came forward and tried everything he could. He defilberated my mate.

"1....2....3 CLEAR!" My mate's body rose up as he starts breathing into the mask over his mouth and nose again.

His eyes shot open as he looked at us and the house behind us.

The boys attacked their father in a hug as tears slid down his cheeks hugging them back.