Thirty-Three

ROGUES??!!

-----------------------------------------------

Suddenly howls were heard and we were suddenly surrounded by rogue wolves.

I shifted into my wolf, my wolf was a pure white color as I growled menacingly at the rogues. The pups were safely tucked in between my front hind paws as they whimpered in fear.
Roman's bear form growled and the ground shook as the trees moved a bit in their places.

Then from the clearing I recognised a fur black coat.

Drake?!

He sniffed the air and growled loudly before he shifted.
Roman's bear form came to stand in front of us as he growled at Drake's naked human form.

Roman shifts too and pulled on his swim trunks.

"Get to off my territory mutt..." Roman's voice was deadly and it made me shiver.

"Not so fast fur ball. I want my mate back and my pups" Drake growled back.

"They're MINE!" Roman growled out each word with a possessive tone.

"No! They're mine!" Drake says back.

"You hurt your own pup Drake!, you hurt and rejected your mate including your pups at that time so don't come here claiming something that isn't yours anymore!" Roman growled louder as I hear pounding in the ground.

Sniffing the air. The warriors of the pack!

Rome was stalling....

Drake seemed to realise what was happened because jumped forward shifting mid air and tackled Roman to the ground.

Roman stayed in human form as he dodged Drake's sharp claws and bites.
Roman and Drake started fighting as the rogues ran towards me and the pups.

Out of the bushes, shifted warriors teared into the wolves as battle broke out.
I couldn't fight. I can't risk my pups safety.
They were tucked into my wolf's chest as I nuzzled them.

One of the rogues jumped at me when suddenly a dark brown bear clawed him away and bit into the wolf's neck tearing it clean off.

I met his bright blue eyes.

Cole!

He mind linked me.
"Are you ok Luna? Are the cubs hurt?" He asked in panic.

"No. Thank you beta Cole" I said and he nods.

"Roman just mind linked me. I need to get you out of here Luna" I nodded and I stood up on my hind legs.

We jogged around the fighting rogues against the warriors which was kinda hard cause these warriors looked like they were just warming up while the rogues were panting and bleeding in various different places.
Cole shifted and picked up my pups.
We kept running lightly when a wolf crashed into me.

"Cole! Get the boys to safety" I said in our mind link as I tried to fight off the three rogues.

"But Luna-" he starts

"GO!" I said in my Bearè Lunar tone which I have never used. I felt this surge of power course through me.

"As you wish Luna" he says bowing in submission and runs through the forest trying to get my pups to safety.

I quickly pushed off the rogues on me and growled at them.

I bit down on the wolf on top of me as he whimpered but I bite harder until I hear a satisfying crack sound.

I had shifted as I practiced all my moves I'd learned with my private trainer.
One by one,rogues fall as they surrounded me as I fought them off.

I felt like I was powerful,I felt feral.

I pulled on some basketball shorts and ran through the woods seeing Roman fighting with Drake.
Drake had called a few rogues as they jumped and bit into Roman's body.

I felt my legs taking me faster as my hair brushed through my forehead and fell over my eyes.
Ugh! I need a haircut after this....maybe a shower too

A shifted rogue at me and I feel pain erupted in my abdomen.
Looking down, a silver dagger coated with wolvesbane was plunged into my abdomen as I fell to the ground.

I felt blood dripping out of my mouth as I coughed it up.

"NO!!!" I looked to the side seeing Roman,his eyes were a ring of red flames as he killed all those rogues and snapped Drake's neck like a twig.
I could feel my ears ringing as I looked up at the sky.

Why is everything so silent right now?

Roman rushed over to me.
"No! No! Stay with me Charlie! Someone get me the pack doctor! Stay with me! Charlie?! You hear me baby?! Don't close your eyes! Please baby,I can't lose you!" I coughed up more blood as he rests my head on his lap.

"I * coughs* I love you * cough* Roman. Protect * coughs* the boys for me...*cough* please" with that I felt my eyes started closing and his voice became a distant echo accompanied by the ringing.