Thirty-One

Roman's POV.     (surprise!!!)

I picked up my cubs and took them to my private floor- the alpha wing

Yes you heard me, my boys.
My cubs. They're mine. They became mine within a heartbeat and I knew I'd die for them and my mate.
Although Lucion and Lukas weren't from my seed,it doesn't change the fact that I love them like my own cubs cause trust me,I do.

Once the boys were tucked into bed safely I surrounded their sides with high mounded pillows to avoid them from falling off.
I tucked them in and kissed their heads.

"Goodnight my little cubs" I whispered to them. I turned on their night lights before I walked back out.

I smiled picking up my mate before I went back to the alpha's wing and put my mate in bed.
I changed his work clothes. Although he looked ravishing in it,I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable while sleeping so I put him in one of my shirt which reached his mid thighs.
I got in only a pair of boxers on as I cuddled with my mate sighing in content.

I smiled at the thought that crossed my mind.

I have a family now.

---------------------------------------------

I pulled my mate closer to me as I scented him out and groaned at his morning scent mixed with arousal.
Fuck!

Charlie was laying fast asleep on my chest as I ran my hands down his back and into his hair.

I hear soft pattering of footsteps and see Lukas and Lucion.

"Daddy!" He says and runs into bed.

"Good morning my sweet boy. How did you sleep last night?" I asked pecking his cheek and he replied with a ' good' in a soft tone as Lucion came into the room and wiggled his small fists into his eyes,his black locks a messy set of curls.

He pouts when he sees us and I get him in bed with us too making him smile.
Charlie stirred and opens his beautiful eyes.

"Good morning boys..." The boys kissed their father's cheek

"Good morning papa" they said in unison.

"Daddy?" I hummed in response.

It felt so good to hear them call me that. I felt...needed. I felt like I had a real family now,not just the pack and my parents and my crazy cousins.

"Can we go eat now?I'm hungwy..." Lukas pouted and I chuckled kissing his cheek.

"Of course my little prince. Come on,let's go. Papa should be getting ready now. Charlie? There's some clothes in the walk in closet just pick whatever" he nods when I lean down and peck his lips.

"Eww daddy,not here" Lucion says closing his eyes along with his brother's too making Lukas giggle.

"Bubby that tickles" I hear Lukas say and I pulled them up more onto my back.

"Well last time I checked,this was our room so we get to do whatever we wanted" I spoke to them.

"Does that mean we can do whatever we liked in our room?" Lucion suggested making Lukas clap his hands in excitement.

"Yes but it can't be something risky ok? I don't want you boys to get hurt..." I spoke sternly as they stand in front of me when I'd put them down.

"Now who wants pancakes for breakfast?" They looked up in excitement as smiles grazed their faces and I held their hands.