Thirty-Eight

Hey everyone!!!!

I hope you are all doing well and safe!!!

So, I've been getting afew comments about how Charlie should give Drake another chance even though the dickwad blew it....

😂😂get it? Blew it💋💋

Anyways,so I've read countless books where the mate who rejects the other just gets a chance even after RAPE and BULLY ?!!!

Like wtf?? Who forgives someone after the shit they did??

So vote and comment if you guys want me to make the book in a way that Drake gets back with Charlie and makes up for loss times😏😏

Or if Roman is good enough for Charlie and the boys.

I'll be waiting🕒🕒

Adios motherfucker

-------------------------------------------

{Attention! Attention! Dear readers,the contents below is strictly for 16+ years of age. These next few chapters will contain some strong action scenes-*wink*wink* if you know what I mean😏👌👅👌👈
If you're not interested in gay smut stuff,then I suggest,this content isn't for you. Thank you!!!}

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Charlie's POV

"Make sure to be good at Uncle Cole and Uncle Jesse,alright boys?" They nodded.

Lucion held onto Lukas hands and when Trevor went to hold Lukas free hand,Lucion pulled Lukas away to go look at their shoe collection.

That kid.

"Its alright. You guys have have fun" Jesse winked at me before they left.

Roman's arms wrapped around my waist as he pecked the boys head.
"Be good. Lucion?look after your baby brother for me ok?" Lucion nodded as they leave.

Roman's arms wrapped around my hips as he turned us around.
He pecks my head,the tip of my nose,then my lips.

I kissed him back with so much passion in our kiss as he picks me up and we are moving until my back hits the bed.

I ripped open Roman's shirt as he kisses my neck all the while, bucking his hips into my ass section.

I kissed his neck,and his collar bone making him groan.
"Fuck baby..." He says in my ears in a husky voice.

He takes one of my sensitive nipples in his mouth as he latched on it.
I arched my back at the pleasurable sensation I was feeling right now.

"Nn-aarhh! Roman!" He growled in satisfaction when I moaned his name.

His mouth and tongue trailed kisses down my abs and pulled off the front of my pants taking out my raging cock in my pants.

He takes off my pants, trailing kisses over my inner thighs.

God,this man is such a tease.

He takes me in his mouth,driving me over edge of my high.

"Oh god! Roman!" I squirmed when he sucks my dick so hard and fast.
I grabbed his face,gripping his hair as I bucked my hips, fucking his face,down his throat.

It was gonna be a long night.