Twenty-six

Charlie's POV

I hold Lucions small hands in mine as I guide him up the staircase of our private plane.
Roman is following behind me with a sleeping Lukas in his arms.

Once we're inside I'm greeted by my same pilot and the familiar looking air hostesses in their black and white uniform.

"Good evening Mr Lockwood, Good evening young masters and you too sir" the head hostess greeted us.

"Hello. Can you show us to the bedroom" the first hostess leads the way and we followed closely.

Lucion falls asleep with his brother as soon as their heads touched the bed and the comfy soft silk pillows.

Roman and I take a seat at the sitting area and I start filing a case against Robert Banks. Apparently from my investigation sources. He didn't even deny that he took the money.

He couldn't pay it back so we have the rights to take his land, his 3 million dollar mansion and his job opportunities as he serves a jail time in prison for fraudery and false claims.

I see Roman from the corner of my eyes looking concentrated on his own macbook.

He feels my stare on him and taps his lap challenging me with his eyes.

I closed my laptop as I stood up and go to sit on his lap. My bended knees fall both on his sides.
His head tilts up as his lips meet mine in a feverish kiss.

He bites my bottom lip and pulls my lip back making me groan as I meet his lips again.
He smirks against my lips as his hands glide over my ass rocking me against him making me know how hard he actually is right now.

He breaks the kiss and kisses down my broad shoulder.
He suck the skin of my bared neck and I tilt my head to give him more access.

I moan quietly and buck my hips more into him making him growl in approval.
I peck his lips again running my hands through his long hair.

He moans.
"That feels so fucking good baby" he says against my lips making me blush.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. Wrapping his arms around my waist holding my ass firmly to his abdomen.
"Is the date offer still on?" I asked cheekily against his tattooed broad shoulder.

"Fucking yes baby!" He growls squeezing my ass before smacking my ass through my jeans.
I ignore the pleasurable shiver I get from it and closed my eyes breathing in his refreshing peppermint scent.
And chocolate with something manly.

It doesn't take us long to land in new York.
The paparazzi are here again.
Great! Just what I effing needed.

As we're escorted to our rides, I'm greeted by the air con coolness of the limousine.