Thirty-Four

Roman's POV

I've lost count of days. It could've been a few weeks now,probably months since the attack from Charlie's ex mate and his group of rogues.
I haven't left the room.

The boys miss their papa so much and I miss my mate.
I haven't left this room since that day.
There's a bathroom in here so I use that to take a shower or break.

I've lost my appetite. How could I eat when my mate was in pain?
The boys were staying with Cole,Jesse and Trevor for now.

When they'd come visit which was everyday, they'd write their father postcards and 'Wake up soon' cards which I thought was adoring.

I've grown accustomed to seeing my mate's pale thin body in the passed months that have flown by.
And the casual beeping sounds of the heart monitor.

"Please baby, wake up for me. I've missed you so much.
And so have the boys. We miss you Charlie. Please baby,just at least move a finger if you can hear me..."

Nothing.

I hold my head in my hands as I leaned on his palms,tears threatening to fall.

Something pokes my face and I shoot up at Charlie's shaky finger twitched.
I smiled,laughing in joy as tears clouded my eyes.

"Yes!that's it baby! Come on baby,open those beautiful eyes of yours. You can do it Charlie. I believe in you. So open those beautiful blue orbs for me"  I begged shamelessly as I felt the doctor's presence in the room.

Just then the heart monitor started beating in alarming motion.

" what's wrong?tell me what's going on?!" I growled.

"Alpha,it seems like...."

"Seems like what?!...."

"He's waking up" just then we both stared at him as his eyes flickered open,his bright blue eyes I've missed so much finds mine immediately.