Twenty-one

(Roman's tattooed palm)

Charlie's POV

I fixed up my tux and run a hand through my brunette locks before I fix up my Rolex watch on.

"Boys?don't dirty up your suits" the boys a in in their matching fitting suits.
Black dress pants and leather brown shoes.
White dress shirts and black silk vests.
Their hair was still in their A cuts.
The curly bangs falling off the side of their faces.

"Oh wow. My boys are so handsome" I said and fixed up their ties.
Lukas went with a bowtie and Lucion went with just a normal tie.

Once we were all ready. We got in the SUV and Bruce led the way to the Silver Moon pack.

*******

The podium was already decorated and there were wreaths around for the 7 omegas that died.
The pack bowed to me and the boys in respect and soon the ceremony started.

The beta and the beta female had taken the podium for their speech.

I see a familiar car pull up along with numerous other black porche cars.
Roman got out first and the other men who I assumed were his bodyguards had gotten out of their cars with wreaths.
One of the pack members led him up next to me while the guards put the wreaths in the front by the fallen omegas framed pictures.
4 male and 3 female omegas.

He walks up and pecked my cheek and kissed the boys head.
We stood for a minute of silence respectively  in loving memory of the fallen pack members.

"Now for the final part of the burial ceremony. We'd like to call up the pack's Luna and voted alpha of  Silver Moon pack up to deliver the final speech" I stood up seeing my parents and my brother as he nodded to me.

I started my speech.

Lukas's  POV

Lucion nodded at me as I nodded back.

Time to put plan one into action.

Papa was saying his speech so this was the perfect opportunity to put this first plan into action.
I stood up clutching my privates as I walked to Roman..

"I..I wanna use the bathroom" he nodded as he stood up and took me.
He called Lucion as he took us both to the bathroom.

"Are you comfortable if I helped you or do you want Lucion to do it?" I shook my head making a few tears fall.

"I want you to do it" I said almost in tears. I should get one of those golden man awards for acting so good.

"Hey don't cry cub. I'll help you ok?" I only nod as he unbuckles my belt but I bit my lip as I release myself in my pants.
God this is so embarrassing.

I start crying and Lucion tries to calm me down but secretly encourages me to keep crying.

"Hey its ok. Everyone has accidents cub. Its completely normal.
I made sure I bought you some spare clothes in my car in case for any accident.
Its fine Lukas. Completely fine ok?" I only nodded as he pecked my head.

"Can you cawwy me?" He nodded and picked me up.

"No fair. I wanna be carried too" Lucion said in a fake angry tone.

"Ok. Come on then" Roman said carrying us out.
I lay on Roman's broad shoulder fist pumping my brother whose on Roman's other shoulder.

The guards followed us.
Uncle Bruce frowns seeing us from the stage.
Roman opens the back boot of the big black car and I see our other pairs of suits all neatly hanging.

"Ok. Sit down. Let me get this stinky pants off of you" I nod as Roman takes off my baby boxers and my pants.

"I want you to know its completely fine. I had accidents too when I was your age ok?no one is mad at you Lukas ok?" I nodded as I hugged him breathing in his calming scent that drove my wolf calm and i
unpanicked.

I put my thumb up to Lucion and he nods.
Once we got back, papa picked me up and hugged me.

"Are you ok?" I nodded.

"Did Roman hurt you" I pulled away from the hug.

"No. I-I had an accident and Roman changed my pants" Papa only nodded as he pecked my forehead.