Four.

(Drake Leonardo Masters everybody)

Charlie's POV

I shut the door as the back doors opened and the boys got out
They came to hold my hand as the whole pack- members of the Midnight Blood pack.
Staring in horror and admiration at my pups who fidgeted and I helped them through the snow covered grounds.

"Lucion?Lukas? Meet your grandparents" I said and I see my 'mother' gasp in shock looking at the identical twins.

"Oh my dear! Good lord, Charlie,.....my.....my grandsons" she says speechless and steps forward to greet the boys.

"Hello. I'm Lucion. Its a pleasure to meet you. What would you like me to call you? Perhaps grandma or....ma'am?" Lucion says and my mother stares at Lucion amazed.

"Call me grandma darling. Its so lovely to meet you Lucion" my mother pulls Lucion into a hug.
Lukas stands there awkwardly.

"Um please don't get too touchy with Lukas. He doesn't like strangers touching him" my mother gives a look of understanding  at Lucions explanation.

"Hello Lukas" she says softly.

My brother Caine, came forward and greets the boys and gave them two boxes of parceled toys.

The boys eyes glistened in delight.
One thing for sure,I never spoilt the boys.
I gave them toys but when I said enough,it was enough.

"Thank you uncle Caine" Lucion says speaking for both of them.

"Alright. Come on. Meet grandpa then we're leaving" Caine and my mother frowns.

"What do you mean leaving?" She asks.

"Its getting cold out here and I don't want the boys to catch a cold. Our mansion is just a mile from here" I explained and Caine speaks this time.

"We've prepared the guest room for you. Please just stay here with us" I shook my head and the pups whimpered.

"Please papa, we'll behave. Promise" Lucion said and I looked to Lukas.

"Yeah. What he said,pwomise" I smiled a bit and sighed.

"The things I do for you..." I muttered under my breath.

"Okay. Let's go inside then" I said picking up the boys in my arms.
We got inside.

Everyone moved outve the way. As we were about to make our way inside, I heard a ground shaking feral growl resonate through the forest before I saw a black wolf appear and the scent of honey and pinewood with a hint of cinnamon powder waft through my nostrils.

Mate.

Drake.

I pulled the boys safely behind me as I see the guards shifted one by one into their wolves.
I see Drake's wolf growl in anger.

He sees them as a threat.

"Caine!get the boys inside" Caine nods and gets the boys inside.

He sniffs the air and his eyes lock with mine.
His eyes are more silver now. More gray than they used to be back in high school.
My eyes had changed a bit too. It had gone a bit darker from its baby blue color I used to have but now its darker blue.

He growls and attacked the men known as my guards tearing them from limp to limp.

I took off my jacket as I raced to them.
"Drake stop!" I got caught off guard when a wolf crashes into me.

I growled holding my now bleeding stomach as I saw one of the guards backing up having a sorry face on.
Drake growled and attacked the guy who accidently rammed into me.

I stood up and my wound instantly healed me.
"Drake stop!" I went to his line of sight
I pushed him back as he kept growling.
I put my hands on his snout and forced myself to lean into him although all I wanted to do was to just leave with my pups.

He calmed down instantly.
He growls breathing in my scent and soon I pulled away.

"You're off duty for the night. I'll see you tomorrow" I told my head guard as they nodded and left the pack grounds.

Drake shifted. His body covered in tattoos. He goes to touch my face but I pulled away quickly.
"Charlie...."

"I came back to accept your rejection and leave this place for good. So, here it is, I Charlie Lockwood Black acce-" I don't get to finish my sentence when he locked his lips with mine