Ten

Charlie's POV

We got back at our small cabin around 5 pm. When I woke up from my small nap, Drake had already packed up everything. Explained that it was his fault that Lukas had accidently hurt himself.

He wasn't next to him when it happened and Lukas had stood up for Drake which even shocked Drake himself.

"No papa. Its not his fault. I wasn't paying attention and the rock slipped. I saved my camera from smashing but my leg got bruised in the process. I'm sorry and it won't happen again" I just nodded and we started leaving.

Once we arrived back,  I quickly bathed the boys.
"Would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked a bit nervously at Drake.

He smiled.
"Yes of course. I'll just rush back to the pack to freshen up" I nodded closing the door.

After the boys were dressed in their pajamas, their grandparents had came with their uncle with some food.
"Hey....come on in" I said awkwardly as they smiled and walked in.
Caine bought drinks and I told the boys to change into something other than their jammies so they did and put on blue jeans and different colored shirt.
Gray for Lukas and Lucions got the usual....black.

My parents bought them more toys and Caine got them the new video games system.

"Caine,my kids are only 8. Not 16. This game is PG rated" he gives a small nervous smile.

"Yeah well,what the hell was I supposed to get them?I learned that some kids liked video games" I face palmed.

"Just don't let them see it..." He nods but we both looked horrified when Lucions comes into the kitchen holding his new soldier tank toy truck.

"Ohhhh papa, what's this?" He asks poking the box that the PlayStation came in

"That is not for you boys now. What did you here for mister?" I give him a stern look.

"I'm thirsty. Is daddy here yet?" With the question Caine spits out his glass of water on my shirt.

Thanks dickhead.

"Um not yet kiddo. He's probably on his way...." I said excusing myself to go change.
I put on a plain gray shirt that clung to my body like s second skin.
There was a knock to the door and Drake stood there with.....his parents?!

The hell?!

He gives me an apologising look...

"Alpha Drake. What brings you here?" My dad asks and I quickly turn off the oven.

"Dad chill. I invited Drake....and his parents for dinner" Drake made the bold move by wrapping his arm around my waist and pecking my cheek.

"I bought you flowers" I blushed taking them from him.

"Thanks. Please come in. Sorry the house is a bit outve place. The boys are pretty messy" Drake's parents laughed and greeted the boys.

Great,more toys! And chocolate?! The Boys are definitely not sleeping anytime soon tonight.

"Drake,can I have a word with you in the backyard?" He nods as he kissed Lucions head before he followed me to the back.
Caine mouths him good luck with a smirk.

"What the fuck was that Drake?!" I yelled at him once he shut the door.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know they came. They just flew in from Switzerland when they found out about you and the boys, and when I told them I was having dinner with you guys,they wanted to come along.
I'm sorry Charlie, ..."  I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Not that you idiot! Of course I'm ok with your parents coming to have dinner. Its just, why did you kiss me in front of my parents?. You know how they are" he looks to me and moves his neck in submission.

"I'm sorry ok?I just wanted to. Its been 8 years Charlie and I'm a man"

"So am I but I don't go around kissing my stranger of a mate like that. What happened to taking it my pace?!" I yelled as he huffed.

"Ok. I'm sorry about that too. I just.....never mind. Let's just go back inside" I didn't bulge when he opens the door for me.

He sighs and closed it again walking towards me.
He pulled me in a hug shocking me.

"In sorry,okay?" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he inhaled my scent and I ran my fingers through his slightly damp hair taking in his cinnamon addictive scent.

"Please don't be mad at me again?I don't like it..." I nod against his shoulder and soon we pulled away.

"Can we go inside now?" He asks again.

"Alright alright. No need to be a scaredy cat" I teased as he growls and chased me inside.