Five

Charlie's POV

I quickly pulled away outve my trance after I've already kissed back.
I pushed him away and I turn to walk inside the house but he holds my wrist.
"Please Charlie...." I broke my arm free from his hold.

"Come on , don't be like that...." I keep walking ignoring whatever he had to say.

"I'm sorry ok?I miss you so much and please just give me a chance...." I stopped in my tracks.

Turning around,I feel anger boil up in me.
I swing my fist across his jaw and he falls to the ground.

"Just go home Drake. I'm done with you. I have been done with you since-"

"Papa?" I heard Lucion called out and I see Drake furrow his brows.

I see two small bodies running into me and I already know who it was.
Caine runs out too along with my parents giving me apologizing looks as I get on my knees and picked up the crying boys in my arms.

"Its ok Lucion,Lukas. Papa's here" they hugged my neck, I rubbed their backs feeling their fast heartbeat.

"Hey, I need you boys to calm down ok?" They nod and I wiped their tears away.

Drake has a knowing look and he's looking shocked right now.
He stares from Lucion to Lukas and back at me.
He breathes heavily and stands up.

"Here you go mister. I bought you some clothes from my papa's suitcase. Its really cold out here" Lucion says handing over some of my clothes.
Drake just stared in admiration at his son.

"You're mine..." He says and Lucion frowns.

"Um papa, I think he hit his head pretty hard. Can we take him inside?" I go to shake my head but Drake speaks.

"Yes pup. I'd live if you'd take me in...." He says softly as he puts on his clothing which is mine.

I took ahold of the boys hands and we walked inside the house that I lived in.
I refused to live in the pack house so we went to my cabin far up north.
We walked in and I turned on the lights.
Smiling at the place.

This was once my safe haven. A place I came to , to cry and laugh about a silly movie I watched.
It held so many good memories. Ones I cherished.

"Papa,why aren't we living in the pack house with grandma and grandpa?and uncle Caine?" I took off my wooly jacket.

"Well,its because I wanted you guys to see my room. Or rather my own house. Where I lived before I left" they looked around.

"Boys go to the room and help each other change" they nod as I give them directions for the bedroom.

Once they leave, I turned back to Drake who was quietly looking at me.

"Why did you hide this from me Charlie?!huh? How old are they?!" He growled lowly not too loud for the boys to hear.

"Don't start with me Drake. You and I  both know why I did this. You have a Luna now,you have kids of your own so don't fucking give me this bullshit. They're my kids and mine only. And as for why?I was afraid you'd hurt them" he growls slapping my face.

I hold my cheek up as his silver eyes returned to their normal color.

"Fuck! Charlie,I'm-"

"What, sorry?yeah, I don't believe you. Look,just fucking leave us alone until we leave" I said walking away but he grabs my wrist holding me in my place.

"I'd never hurt my pups Charlie, please give me a chance...." I scoff turning back to him.

"You didn't seem to have a problem hurting me Drake, your mate,you think I'd believe the shit you're saying. Just go, I've had it with you" I said walking away to the bedroom to check on the boys.

I smiled seeing Lucion helping his brother into his pajama pants.
"Oh hey papa. Is the mister still there?" I shook my head.

"Sorry kiddo. He left a while ago" they nod a bit sadly but soon,they get ready for bed.

I made them some dinner before we entered the bedroom again.
I put on my pajama pants and no shirt on but my vest.

We got in bed. I put pillows on the other side of the bed as me and Lucion cuddled close to Lukas.

"Papa,tell us a story"