Twenty-eight

(Roman's bodyguards cars)

Charlie's POV

I cuddled next to Lucion as he sleeps quietly except for his small snores.
So after the batch of cookies we're done, Roman stacked them away and we headed upstairs to sleep. Nothing sexual. Just sleeping when Lucion and Lukas sleepily walked in and got in the middle.
Lukas was currently tucked safely under Roman's chin nestled in his bare hairless chest while Lucion was safely tucked in mine.

I ran my hands through his black locks and pecked his hair loving his baby scent.
My pup.

Roman's foot touched mine and he rubs circles on the top of my feet with his big toe as his eyes opened and his light golden eyes meets mine.

"Go to sleep baby" I nod as my eyelids became heavier for me to bare and I fall to a dreamless sleep.

**************************

Waking up the next morning, I'm met with an empty bed.
I got up and showered before I headed downstairs in my work clothes.
Black dress pants,leather brown shoes, white shirt tucked in and light blue tie, I put on my Rolex watch changing it with the one I had with me at the pack.

I brushed my hair before I left the bedroom.
The maids passes me bowing slightly.
"Good morning Mr Lockwood" she says in a heavy Latin accent.

"Good morning Freda" I said passing her.

Roman was also dressed in his business armani suit.
And so were the boys.

"Hey" I said pecking his cheek.
He smiles blushing making me smirk.

"Hi. The boys already had breakfast. Yours is in the microwave" I nod and looked at the boys fitting tux.

Today,we're all going to open the new public park along with the shopping malls in the city.

The Lockwood Ave Park.

It has facilities for disabled people to perfectly healthy infants.

As we walked out into our care,Roman and I catch a glimpse of the paparazzi and news headline team stationed outside the heavily guarded gates.

We strapped the boys in and I got in the passenger seat while Roman drove us out,followed and lead by the guards black cars from both Roman and my side of the bodyguards. The black SUVs and BMWs were my guards while the Porsche black similar looking cars.

Once we're out,the paparazzi follow close by.
So we're guarded in every part of the road. Only then do I notice the road was closed.

Cars to our left and right in front and the middle.

There came a call through my microphone in my ear.
I tapped it and I hear Bruce.

"What's going on Bruce?"

"Sir,we're being expected Just a few miles ahead sir"

"By who?!"

"Sir, the Italian Mafia"