Eighteen

Charlie's POV

4 days later▶▶▶

Its been four days since the accident when I walked in on Drake and Diana.
The girl I was falsely accused of raping and was the cause of my own nightmares.

Lucion and I had the talk and he told me he overheard Lukas talking to uncle Caine,my brother telling him he didn't want to see Drake anymore.

The construction company team are almost done with the new pack house and they send me pictures of the upgrades and updates.
I've been working through from my office from our new house now.

I think we'll stay here for a bit longer before we head back for the city.
We get the usual paparazzi at the front gate but the guards never let them in.

We've never went back to the pack house in Midnight Blood pack or the Silver Moon pack.

Bruce does inform me that Drake was waiting for me at the gates but its become a daily routine as I turned him down and chased him away every single day.

I know I should hear him out but I honestly don't want to.
I'm done!

Sitting here by the modern office, I tapped away on my computer about a few changes that need to be made with the new Shipping companies  contracts.

I emailed it back to my PA and I receive a quick ' thanks sir. I'll get to it right away'

Just then,the light goes on my telephone and I picked it up.

"Charlie Lockwood speaking" I said in my usual business tone.

"Uh yes Mr Lockwood. I believe we were supposed to have a meeting scheduled today?" I frown at the unfamiliar deep throaty voice of this mysterious guy.

"I'm sorry. I'm on vacation with my kids. I believe my PA has already informed you that I'm not scheduled for any more meetings especially for this short time period"

"Oh I understand Mr Lockland. But you see,I've scheduled my meetings for so long and its about time my patience has ran thin with you always rejecting me. I'm tired of waiting....Charlie" I bit my lip suppressing a moan as I clench my fists in the wooden study desk.

Fuck!the way my name rolled off his tongue was just...wow

"H-How do I know you're not a threat?" I said as he breaths into the phone.

"I'd never hurt you Charlie. Never. Now meet me at the most expensive restaurant in town" with that he ends the call.

A knock startled me as I see Lucion.

"Um papa? Can we go to town?" I nodded.

"Sure. Get your brother ready. We're leaving in minute