Forty-Four

(A/N: Hey loves!!!!!!! I'm baaaaaack,super sorry I've been busy. School is well....its school.
No matter how much I say I hate school,I'm gonna miss it when I leave. So here's your update.

Question:

Who would you rather?

Noah Flynn?😻😻😻

Or 🙊🙊🙊

Marcus Pena???😻😻😻

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Romans POV

I rocked Lucas back to sleep as he hiccupped in his sleep.
I slowly laid him down on his bed as he quickly put his thumb in his mouth,sucking it,as I put a black stuffed bear next to him.

He cuddled close to his stuffed animal, as I draped his Paw Patrol blanket over him as he slept soundly.
I kissed his head as I left the door ajar and closed the window cause I didn't want my cub catching a cold.

I walked out quietly seeing my beautiful mate sprawled out on the bed who fell off fast asleep.
I guess we're going to the park tomorrow.

I knocked on Lucions door before walking in seeing him sitting by his window staring outside at the pouring rain.

"Cub?, come here" I said in an authorative tone and I see him walk over to me.

"Talk to me" I said as he turned to me and pulled me in a hug.

"Does he hate me?" He mumbled against my shoulder and I frowned.

"Who?Lucas?" He nods in return of my question.

"Why don't you tell me why you don't want Lucas sleeping with you?" He sighs.

"Because.......because I have bad dreams dad. And when he touches me in my sleep, he gets the bad dream too since we're bonded through the twin link. He gets a peripheral vision of what I see. Very detailed too " he says and I stare at him.

This kid......I didn't even think of that.
At his age, I didn't even know the meaning of vision. I was always such a trouble maker, always getting into fights and stuff. Sure,I didn't start the bullying,but I'd finish it.