Eleven

Charlie's POV

The unexpected family dinner ended up to be a much rather fun occasion.
I enjoyed myself and so did the boys especially when Drake's dad was talking about their funny encounters when they were travelling.
The former Luna of the silver moon pack was quite a klutz to begin with.

She blushed in embarrassment when her mate was talking about her funny encounters.
Soon,after everyone left. Drake stayed back to help with the dishes.

He wiped the dishes and put them back in the cabinets while I did the dishes.
He wiped up the table and got all the boys trucks in one side before he was done with it all.

"Papa?daddy?can you come lay with us until we fall asleep?" Drake looks at me asking for approval and I nod.

Drake lay on the other end of the bed with Lucion laying directly on his chest while Lukas sucked on his thumb as I rubbed his back the way he liked it when he was a toddler.

I hummed them to sleep feeling Drake's gray orbs on me.
He tucks the boys in before I led him out the house.

"Thanks for everything" he smiled.

"Its totally fine Charlie. I'm just trying to make it up to the boys for lost time..." I made the next move as I grabbed the front of his shirt and smashed my lips into his for a hungry kiss.

Pouring all my emotions into that one kiss, Drake started kissing back.
His arms snakes around my waist as he pushed me against the wall kissing me back with so much intensity.

I pushed him down the couch as I pulled off his shirt, running my hands all over his chiseled tattooed form.
He groans in my mouth as I feel his boner poking my thigh.
I balanced myself on my bended knees on either side of him as he tiltered his face up to meet my kisses and I leaned down kissing his plum,  sweet tasting lips.

"Charlie..." He groans and pulls off my shirt as he attacked my neck when I pulled away for breath.

His body runs all over my body as he continues French kissing my shoulder blades and broad shoulders along with the joint of my neck and shoulder.

I pulled away suddenly when I felt his canines craze over the sensitive skin of my neck.
"I....I think you should leave" I panted as his once bright silver eyes turns back into the normal silver color indicating he'd gotten control back from his wolf.

"Yeah. I should probably leave" he says and I got off him.

"Good night Charlie" he says before I hear the door shut.

I have a bad feeling about something but I can't exactly pinpoint on what?