Thirty

Charlie's POV

"So all this while, you've been hiding the fact that you're part of the mafia?!" Unbelievable!

"Yes baby but please don't be mad at me..." He says and I stepped away when he tried to get close to me.

"What else are you hiding?" He sighed.

"Well......I'm the mafia king of the underworld and these people are my pack. We're the only bear shifters known to exist unless we have a new member which is rare. The women and children live in a different part in the woods. We are involved in magic to keep us hidden safely from bear hunters "

"Ok" I said trying to calm down my raging emotions.
I want to slap his pretty face.

"Ok?" He asks like a question.

"Yes ok. But promise me no more secrets" he nods as I let him hug me. I fit perfectly into his washboard chest.
He's so fucking tall

"No more secrets babe. I promise" I nod as I pulled away.

He leans down pecking my lips and I smiled against his lips.
I hear soft pattering of footsteps and see a tear striken Lukas.

Oh boy.

"Daddy, Lucion won't wet me wead my own book" Roman goes forth and picks up the crying boy.

"Lucion? Why won't you let Lukas read his own book?" Lucion looked up from the floor pouting when Roman walked in,a crying Lukas in his arms as he spoke in a stern tone..

"Lukas won't let me read to him. You said it yourself daddy. To take care of him. He won't let me..." I watch them interact.

"Ok. Hope about I read to you both. Yeah?" They nod as Lukas stands with the ancient looking book in his arms as Lucion followed.

"Come on papa. Lets wead togefa" Lukas said and I smiles at them.

"Alright" so I took a seat next to Roman,leaning into him as Lukas sat on Roman's lap lying on his chest as he sucked his thumb while Lucion was on my lap leaning into my chest.
I rested my head on Roman's side as his arms went to the back of my seat pecking my head before we started to read.

Roman would change his voices when it came to the fairy garden's part or the ugly old goblin and the boys would burst into a fit of giggles.