Thirteen

Charlie's POV

Its been a few hours since the fire. Drake decided it would be best if me and the pups spend the rest of our stay in his pack.
"We're not arguing about this Charlie. You died tonight and the boys almost lost you. I'm just trying to keep you safe" he says and I decide its best if I didn't argue.

Caine has started investigation on the incident.
Drake took us back. The boys were pretty shaken up but I'd already taught them what to do at a time like this.
They followed my advice when they took clean cloths and ran it under water drinking from it since the doors were locked and they couldn't touch it cause they might get burned.

Lukas kept crying and wouldn't stop for hours until Drake took him.
He immediately stopped and cuddled close to his father.
Lucion looked tired so as soon as we got to the alpha wing, which is a double storey cabin.

It had  3 guest rooms and master bedroom which Drake occupied.

"I don't think we should sleep in separate rooms for the rest of the night..." He nods in agreement.

"You can change into my clothes in the closet. I also bought some of the boys clothes for when they'd come here. Their room is the one to the right from our room" he says as he tried to put Lukas down but Lukas only whimpers more not detaching himself from his father.

"Daddy no...." I hear him whimper as Drake sighs.

"I'm sorry pup. I love you okay?I'm not going anywhere my baby prince, I promise. Daddy promises to not leave you. Now daddy's gonna get in the bubble bath with you. I'll be right here ok?" Lukas only nods as he sits on the bed holding his father's finger that fit his whole small hand.

Drake took off his shirt and I quickly leave before I get heated and bothered. After I ....woken up, I checked up the boys in case they got internal damage.

Lucion had fallen asleep on me.

I gasped entering their room.
"Lucion" written in cursive letters over his side of the bed.
Beside it a bit further to the right down was "The Dark Knight" with a black sword sticker by the word knight.

His side was batman themed. All black with yellow batman signs over his night lamp, his bedsheets were from one of the quotes in the movie batman Lego movie.
His bed was wooden and designed like the bat mobile.

I gasped looking around and looked to Lukas side.

By the wall similar to Lucion side, it was a grey color.
"Lukas" was written in bold capital letters literally carved from wood.

On the wall by the edge of his bed, was an empty photo collage in the shape of a canon camera.
His whole bed was the shape of a giant camera that was painted gray and his bedsheets were dark red with his blanket the matching ones from paw patrol, my boy's favourite TV show.

I quickly got outve my trance as I quickly picked out different clothes. Drake had went as far as even buying them an asset of different school bags and matching trench coats with their name tags and help line to call in case the boys got lost

I wiped away the stray tears that slid down my cheeks.
Drake was playing with Lukas as they played in the water.

Lucion was now awake as I removed his clothes and we hopped in together to bath the kids.