Nineteen

(This is how I imagines Roman Riot. Only he's full of tatooes)

Charlie's POV

I held the boys gloved hands as we walked into the expensive restaraunt,away from the paparazzi outside, white and gold themed with an aquarium the size of a whole wall to the right by the reception.

"Papa look!" Lukas said in excitement.

"I know baby. But we have to go and sit now" they just nodded and followed me to the booth by the VIP section.

"Can I get you anything to drink or perhaps an appetizer?" Says the neatly dressed waiter.

"I'll have a cold glass of vos. Boys?do you want something to drink?" They both nod and I smiled as they said their favourite drink in unison.

"Peanut butter smoothie!" They burst into giggles as the jinxed it with their pinkie fingers.

The waiter cooes at them before walking away to get our drinks.

I opened my laptop and begin to tap away when I felt a large shadow loom us.
Looking up my eyes meet a man twice my size in a fitting armani suit that looks like its going to rip under him.

"Hi. We spoke on the phone" I'm speechless right now. This Greek god is talking to me?a single guy,rejected by his mate and has two kids with no love life.

What is life?

I open my mouth to speak but I close it again.
He chuckles and oh my fucking ducks! His voice is so deep and throaty and I can visibly see the veins in his throat appear when he talks.

God, this Adonis look alike is just wow.
Wait-am I drooling?

How could I have been so stupid to turn down his hunk of a piece of meat at first hand?!
What the hell was wrong with me.

"I'm Roman Riot" yes .
Yes you are.

Wait!Snap out of it Charlie!

Right.

"Sorry. I'm...I'm Charlie Lockwood" I said standing up and shake his huge calloused hand in mine.
I gasp and pulled away when I felt the sparks.

It can't be. You can one mate. But there are lucky rejected mates who get second chances.

"I believe we have a few things to discuss. I'm from the Riot Holdings in Germany?" Right. That's where I'd met him.
But that was a year ago.

"Um papa?who is he?" Roman chuckled and knelt to his knees in order to be on the same level as the boys.
He pulled something outve his pocket.

A wooden carved small carin

"My name is Roman"
Roman says in soft tone as the boys gushed over the wooden cars.

"Woah. Papa look?" I smiled as they played with the small cars similar looking to their hot wheels car set only this one was cute and small.

"You made that?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"Yeah. I like carving" I nodded.

"Please. Take a seat" he thanks me and takes a seat by the other side. His legs brushing against mine as I feel bile rise up my throat along with my beating heart racing in my chest.

"So. What would you like to discuss about?you came all the way from Germany to have this meeting with me....while i was on my winter break vacation with my kids" he chuckled.

"Well, how bout we start with the fact that I already know you were my mate a year ago. We've already met but only once. I had a conflict with myself at that time because I knew I was straight then all of a sudden I'm a having a boner from a guy...you. I've been conflicting with myself since then but I'm done with that and I decided to come down here" I frowned.

He surely didn't smell like a werewolf. But his scent is like a rich chocolate chip cookies scent with like pinewood and manly aura.
Gosh that's so hit.

"You don't smell like me" I said and his eyes shift to a light golden brown color.

"Soon,my love. Soon you'll find out what I am" I only nodded as we stop our eye staring contest when we hear the boys making car noises while moving their wooden cars around.

I feel Roman's eyes on me but I choose to ignore that and watch the boys enjoy themselves.