Thirty-Two

Charlie's POV

3 weeks later▶▶▶▶

I smiled in content as I sat here by the check coloured blanket.
The basket full of snacks and treats were placed out in plates with the boys half eaten sandwiches as I watched them play.

They had begged Roman to shift into his bear and the boys shifted into their small wolf pups.
I smiled when Lucion bit into his father's paw and Roman nudged him playfully.

Roman has been amazing with the boys. He'd been so amazing to all of us and last two weeks ago when our busy schedules cleared out a bit, we had went to our long delayed date where I had the most fun.

The boys that night were sleeping over at one of their new found friend's house.
Also from Roman's pack, Roman's pack beta's eldest son who is also the boys age- 8 years old.

His name is Trevor and he's a real sweetheart.
I'd also met Roman's beta, Cole and his mate Jesse.
Jesse was a male carrier and an omega of their pack so he was the one who birthed Trevor.

Jesse and I had become really close friends. Best friends this past weeks I'd been here.
I'd blush every time when I'd be greeted as their Bearè Luna whenever I'd pass by.

Roman and I haven't completed the mating ritual yet. Its traditional to mate in the Bearè cave for blessing to a prosperous future for our future cubs and pups.
I've already been introduced to the pack and I've been marked The Bearè Luna's mark but we have to complete the mating ritual to make it officially.

I've decided I really want this, to lead a pack with my mate. One that actually loves me and wouldn't hurt me.

Last week after the Bearè Lunar ceremony, we had an argument.

Flashback to argument last week▶▶▶

We had just finished completing the Lunar ceremony to the pack introducing me as their pack Lunar.
Everything was great until....

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I picked up my phone from the nightstand as Roman groaned beside me like nipping on my bared neck.

"Hello? Charlie Lockwood speaking" I said in my usual professional tone manner.

"Hi Charlie" says a woman from the other end of the line.

"Um...hello? Who is this?"

"I don't know if you remember me but we'd met at Glass Cove nightclub one time and we did it together. I want to let you know if you could lend me some money for the abortion. That's if you don't want the kid..."