Eunjoobak - will-o'-wisp

Title: will-o'-wisp
Chapters read: 6/9
Score: 6.5/10

INTRODUCTION:
Will-o'-wisp is an exciting fanfic about the budding relationship between two contrasting personalities. A romantic unraveling built with experience and emotions.

What I LIKED about your book:
The way you detailed your characters were bomb! You honestly put so much effort in this book, providing portraits of your MCs for better visual material, I appreciate it! The way you built these characters on a world-that-gives-me-anime-vibes was perfect. The characters along with this world of your is such a perfect storm.

Let's talk about how unique Drav is. Drav literally is one who is in two borders of morality. He's definitely not ashamed of being rude and being a toxic masculine, but somewhere deep there is a recessive personality, one that is a complete contrast of what he actually shows. You don't know how interesting this character is for me!

Cherrie was, on the other hand, the perfect one. He's smart, responsible, civil and obviously, a lot softer than his friend Drav here, Early on the book, you've emphasized Cherrie's possible feelings for Drav and this served well on the later chapters as these characters were such a perfect blend for me.

What I DIDN'T LIKE about your book:
There's just a problem that made this book's rating sink quite a bit. You see, you've focused so much on your characters that you forgot to build your scenery. Yes, your details when it came to scenes were great especially when it came to body language and emotion but clearly, the scenery was forgotten.

Scenery, for me, is as much important as character details. Scenery is what makes your story colorful and not to mention, it's the factor that completes the scene. The factor that helps you run your imaginations and imagine the scene itself playing on your head. Try to pan out your priorities and give a little to scenery.

Grammatical errors are not a problem here but the formatting is. I'm sorry but my imaginary OCD just screams at me every time there are two-spaces divides. It makes me uncomfortable for some reason. First world problems y'all

CONCLUSION:
I enjoyed your book.

The characters were unique and so was this world of yours. It just lacked quite some color, and I prefer my stories colorful.

But trust me, you've built this world outstandingly and you have my word that I liked your story.

It's not these typical romances that appeal to what the reader wants with no artistic value at all, no. This one possesses both!

Keep writing, and keep up the great work!