Briizy98 - Idle Heart

Title: Idle Heart
Chapters read: 8/8
Score: 8/10

INTRODUCTION:
Idle Heart is a gripping tale about romance, rivalry, and wolves, complete with beautifully crafted details and dialogue, hot characters, and definitely a plot full of action and mischief that never fails to impress.

What I LIKED about your book:
I loved how well-composed your characters are. Chester's clearly the fair and just type of leader, the alpha made to be lovable for hsi charismatic skills and his overall kindness while you've portrayed Nero as kind of the mirror of Chester. He's extremely possessive, you wrote, but there's instances where this is countered. He's also quite the powerhouse, consolidating power like he's the machine keeping his pack alive, obvious to Eira's way of acting around him. Switching to Leon, you've portrayed him beautifully also, giving him the curse of pressure for being next in line in leading his pack. Now I'm quite tired of these shagging damsel-in-distress wattpad leads and Eira was a break from them, she's clearly the epitome of a strong, independent woman, defying her alpha in many situations.

Moving on to details, the details here were absolutely on point. The way you expressed these characters emotions and body language were so authentic. You've also invested quite in scenery, which, complete with your beautifully-composed dialogues, has made this book not only interesting, but also aesthetically pleasing to read.

You've also built up the conflict early on in the story and for me, this was a good strategy, given that this clearly would hook readers in your story. By setting it up so early in the story would also give you so much space and time to develop this into a full-scale conflict!

What I DIDN'T LIKE about your book:
There's just a tiny detail that I clearly disliked about your novel.

Try to break up your longer paragraphs to more paragraphs. Honestly, these paragraphs look like word vomit and thus, look uninteresting to read. Even I skipped on some.

CONCLUSION:
I enjoyed this book even if I'm not a fan of romance nor werewolves. Hell, I've resented Twilight while I was growing up.

But the conflict and your characters really drew me into the story, along with how well-written this book is and I didn't regret my decision. In fact, I enjoyed it dearly.

Keep up the good work! Your stories clearly are interesting and would definitely keep my eye for more of your content!