21

"It's your birthday tomorrow?" Arthit widened his eyes. Kong nodded in response.

"So tomorrow is the day when a moron landed on the Earth a few years back?" Arthit said mockingly.

"Arthit? Seriously? Is this the best wish you can give me?" Kong glared at Arthit.

I can't help it! You're getting older, but you're not getting any wiser!" Arthit laughed. Kong gave him "Haha funny" look.

"Okay okay..... Happy birthday." Arthit held out his hand to shake hands with Kong. Kong smirked. Just when Kong was about to touch his hand, Arthit backed off.

"Uh oh. We can't do that. Remember our contract?" Arthit teased Kong.

This time, Kong couldn't backfire. He was expecting something else, but nothing happened.

I lied about my birthday to get the five minutes of touching, I thought he'd forget about the contract, shake hands, hug me, but I guess this isn't going to work. Argh I so much want to touch him.

Kong's plan didn't work. But he wanted Arthit to at least stay with him.

"Arthit, at least stay with me tonight?" Kong almost begged.

Arthit thought for a while.
It's his birthday....it would be too rude to say no......He can not touch me anyway.....
Isn't it just one day? I can stay.

Hesitantly, Arthit nodded.

"Is that a yes!?" Kong got excited like a child.

A: "Don't get too excited. I'll come back in a while." Arthit started heading back to his flat.

Kong tried to stop him ," Where are you going?"

A : " I need to brush.....and change."

Kong grinned, " Can I join?"

Arthit glared at him. Kong wink  at him.

Arthit went back to his place. Kong kept walking in his room desperately. 'A while' of Arthit seemed like an eternity. After a while, Arthit stepped in Kong's room clumsily.

"Ah I'm so sleepy..." Arthit pouted.

Kong twitched as he saw Arthit pouting. Well Arthit is really cute, but when he pouts, cuteness overloads him.

"L-let's sleep then?" Kong never stutters. But he was so nervous, so desperate. He gets to sleep with Arthit, on the same bed !? Ahh how is he going to control himself? Last time, he kept tossing and turning,  couldn't sleep at all.

Kong motioned Arthit to his bed, when Arthit knitted his eyebrows," You're going to sleep on bed too?"

"Ofcourse! Where else?" This is what Kong had wanted.

"On the couch. You sleep on couch. I'll be sleeping on the bed." Arthit shrugged.

" Why would I sleep on couch!? This is MY bed. I'll share it with you" Kong tried to argue. He didn't want to sleep on couch. He wanted to sleep with Arthit, look at him closely, silently appreciate Arthit's features.

A : "YOU asked me to stay! You should adjust. I'm your guest for tonight."

"Let's just sleep together?" Kong asked in the sweetest voice possible.

Arthit shook his head. Even if Kong couldn't touch him, Arthit cannot trust himself. He always liked to cuddle while sleeping. Usually he'd cuddle with a pillow, but right now, if he slept with Kong, he might touch him and Kong will take full advantage of him.

"No." Arthit answered stubbornly.

"Are you worried that you won't be able to control yourself?" Kong smirked.

"You're annoying." Arthit rolled his eyes.

"What did I say to annoy you?" Kong cocked an eyebrow.

"It is annoying when you breathe, really." Arthit shrugged.

"Haha is that why  you take my breath away every time?" Kong simpered.

Arthit felt his heart skipping a beat. Though he was used to Kong flirting with him, but sometimes, just sometimes his heart betrayed him. Arthit ignored Kong and started heading to the bed. Kong followed him.

It seems like I just can't help it. He's a fricking stubborn moron.

Arthit placed a pillow in between the bed, intentionally keeping his side four times bigger than Kong's.

"That's your side. Stay there. Don't even think of coming to my side." Arthit warned Kong.

"I won't come to your side. I'll rather land on top of you.'' Kong teased Arthit.

"Shut up. I'm sleepy." Arthit didn't want to argue further. He was too tired to do it.

Peace✌