33

Warning warning warning!
Enter at your own risk! Mature content aheaddddd.....!!!!

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
___________________________________________

"Fuck me..... Kongpob Suthiluck..."

Kong didn't have to be told twice. He immediately launched himself to Arthit, his pants already forming a bulge. Kong nibbled his lower lips, hands traveling his waist to pull him closer. Arthit wrapped his arms around Kong's neck.

Just a few minutes back, so many thoughts were lingering in Kong's mind. Arthit's sudden change, Earth's evil tricks, where Arthit had been all the time, he had so much to say and so much to ask. But everything can wait. He won't let Arthit go anywhere. He'd tell him soon. But right now, all that he wanted was Arthit. To mark him his own.

Kong kissed Arthit tentatively, biting him gently in between, tracing the tip of his tongue on his lower lips, asking for enterance. Within a few minutes of teasing and playing, Kong's tongue entered Arthit's mouth, tasting every inch.

Kong pulls away and starts playing with the hem of Arthit's shirt, his fingers trailing on his torso. Arthit put his head back, squeezing his eyes shut overwhelmed by all the seducing Kong was doing. He let out a moan when Kong slid his shirt upwards, gently touching his nipples simultaneously.

Arthit's hands quickly start unbuttoning Kong's shirt, desperate to touch Kong's skin. In their not-so-little journey to the bed, they got free of their clothes, leaving them in their boxers.

Kong trails his fingers along the bandline of Arthit's boxers, down to the tip of his hardened member.

Kong hovers over Arthit...... meanwhile Arthit tries to pull him close. Kong quickly grips his hands and pins them to the bed above his head.

"What's the hurry baby?"

Kong leant closer to him, while Arthit was still staring him with his brown eyes, totally confused.

"You should be punished." Kong whispered, making Arthit widen his eyes in confusion. Before Arthit could even decipher what Kong just said, he found Kong struggling to tie both of his hands above his head to the bed

"What are you trying to do?"

"I am punishing you." Kong replied while still trying to tie a perfect knot.

"And w-why is that?"

Kong finally finished tying his hands up, now looking straight in his eyes.

"You avoided me, kept pushing me all the time. Do you think I'll let you get to me that easily?"

Arthit's heart started racing. Reason? Even he didn't know. Was it because he was nervous? Well 90 out of 100, yeah.

"S-so I am going to be like this?"

Kong bent down and whispered,"I guess" before pressing his lips gently against Arthit's. When he felt Arthit's lips parting slightly, he gently started moving his lips, cherishing the softness. It was followed by gentle nibbling , tongue caressing his plump moist lips.

He travelled down placing light kisses along his jawline, to the crook of his neck. His hands constantly traveling his waist as if it was his own playground, while Arthit had his fists clenched, dying to be free.

Kong brushed his lips lightly along the crook of Arthit's neck, to his earlobe.

"I won't let you run away from me this time." Kong whispered before gently nibbling.