Chapter 1

Peters p.o.v.

So our summer break has officially started after we got home from Europe. I wanted to spend time getting closer to Mj and confessing to her. Yet Mysterio had to change my plans. At the end it all ended up being okay. No one got hurt, we'll except me. And I confessed to Mj. Turns out she felt the same way about me. We shared three kisses on the tower bride after the drone attack, and also held hands at the airport when we came back to New Jersey. She also let me have my head on her shoulder during our flight back. I was on cloud nine.

I slept in late today. No school. No sign of needing to go save anyone. I woke up at 11am and then checked my phone. I see an email from school.

Dear students of Midtown high,
Due to what happened in Europe you had to leave early not being able to enjoy your experience. Since we cannot return the money you payed for the Europe trip. You are going to be going on another trip to Miami, Florida.
Here is more information
⬇️
Link

Woah okay. So turns out we aka the decathlon team will be going to Miami. I went to Europe with two reasons. One. Confess to Mj. And two. Relax. To get away with from things. Hopefully this trip won't have any surprises.

I get up from my bed and walk down the hallway into the kitchen. "Morning Pete" May smiles from her chair reading news paper and drinking coffee. "Morning May" I say taking out a bowl. "I can make pancakes, do you want any?" She asks "no thanks May, I think I'll just stick with lucky charms" I chuckle. It's no secret to anyone that May is not great at cooking. I put the lucky charms into the bowl and pour the milk on top. I walk over to the table where May is sitting. "I just got an email you and your decathlon team is going to Florida" May says taking a sip of her coffee. "Yeah I know. I just hope that on this trip I'll finally get to relax" I chuckle. "You deserve it honey" she smiles. "I'm surprised that we're leaving in only a week. They informed us in such a short notice" I say "well, Florida is hot so me and you are gonna go shop for some summer clothes and swim trunks for you after I get home from work" she says standing up. "Okay, have a good day at work" I say smiling. "And be careful if you go out patrolling" she chuckles putting on her shoes and heading out the door.

I finish my cereal. Now I'm bored. I guess I should go patrolling to see what's happening.
I go back to my room and put on my spandex suit. I jump out my window and swing away.

I was swinging and jumping off of buildings to see where the trouble was at. "Karen? Is there any crime to take care of?" I ask my AI in my suit "No Peter" she answers. Ughhhh what am I supposed to do? Just swing around?

I sigh and decide to take a break. I sit down on someone's fire escape and gaze over the streets. Until I see someone familiar. It's Mj! I feel my cheeks burn up and butterflies in my stomach are going insane. "Peter, your hard beat is going uncontrollably fast, are you okay?" Karen asks. "I'm all good Karen" I chuckle. Should I hop down there and say hi. I mean she is my girlfriend wouldn't that be appropriate? I take a deep breath and jump down.

I walk up to her. "Hey Mj!" She turns around. "Hey loser" she awkwardly smiles. "How you doing?" I ask her getting really sweaty. "I'm good, you?" She chuckles "I'm doing alright. Where you headed to?" I ask her "I'm just heading home. I've been at the library for the last two hours" she says "oh cool, I just woke up like 30 minutes ago" I chuckle "after what happened I bet you're still tired" she smiles. Her smile is so fucking cute. "Yeahh, I'm getting over it" I laugh. "Well my mom is at work so wanna come over?" She asks slightly blushing. Mj. Is. Blushing. I repeat. Mj. Is. Blushing. "Sure yeah, I don't have anything better to do" I say. She smiles and we start walking towards her house. Our hands frequently brush against each other's. So I build up my courage and interlock my fingers with hers. We're both blushing like crazy except Mj can't see my blush cuz of my mask.

After 10 minutes of walking we reach her house. I never knew Mj lives on the rich side of Queens. Her house looks awesome. How rich are her parents?

We walk in "wow your house looks awesome" I say amazed. "Thanks" she chuckles and leads me up the stairs. Her room is really spacious. I look around and see her pulling out some clothes. "Here, some sweatpants and a T-shirt" she says handing them over to me. Obviously I didn't want to me in my spandex suit so I took them. "How come you have guys clothes?" I ask looking at the black sweatpants and the white T-shirt. "Sometimes I like to shop at the guys section, don't judge" she chuckles. "I'm actually gonna change too, its so hot out today" she says pulling out more clothes. "You can change here I'll go change in the bathroom" she says walking into her bathroom. I zip off the suit and put on the sweats and the tee. I look around her room to see some over her portrait drawings on the wall. She's so good at drawing. I also notice a guitar. I didn't know Mj plays a guitar.

When she walks out her bathroom I nearly choked on my own saliva. She was wearing a white sleeveless tank top with no bra. She was also wearing grey shorts nearly exposing her butt cheeks. Calm down Peter jr. Oh my god. "What?" She asks confused "N nothing. I have never seen you showing so much skin, that's all" I blush red. "Well it's hot" she chuckles and sits on her bed turning on her tv. I just awkwardly stand there. "Wow peter just get over here, it's not like I bite" she says. I walk over to her bed and sit down next to her. "What do you wanna watch?" She asks "I don't know" I blush "what about friends?" She asks "yeah sure".

After watching for about 10 minutes I decide to break the silence. "Have you gotten the email about going to Miami" I ask looking over. She sighs "yeah, but I don't think I'll go" she says "what? Why not?" I ask sad "I don't know, I just don't feel like going" she says looking down. "Please Mj, you'll have me and Ned and Betty" I say looking at her with puppy dog eyes. She looks over at me and sights "okay, fine I'll go" he chuckles "yay" I smile and put my arm around her. She smiles and leans her head on my shoulder.

After a few episodes she looks at me. I look at her, she slowly leans in. Eventually I capture her lips in mine. I was blushing like crazy. She put her hand on my right cheek and deepened the kiss. I have never kissed someone with so much passion. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist. Her hands gets tangled in my hair. Soon she ends up on my lap. I break the kiss "we should stop or I'm gonna have a problem" I chuckle. She smiles and gets off of me. That was our fourth kiss. I loved every second of it.

"I saw a guitar next to your closet" I start still blushing "yeah, I used to play. Music was kinda my get away from reality" she says "I have a guitar, an electric piano and a small stomp drum" she says "that's really cool" I smile at her.

"You should probably get going, my mom comes home early today" she says standing up. "I'm just curious. Where's your dad?" I ask not meaning to be rude. "I don't know. I never knew him. Mom said he walked out on us when I was a baby" she says looking down. "Then again, I don't know if I should believe her. She isn't around much" she says. I get up and walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. "Can I kiss you?" I ask blushing red. "Peter, you don't have to ask for my permission to kiss me" she says chuckling. I smile and pull her in for our fifth ever kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and made the kiss deeper. After a few seconds we pull away. "Could I return these clothes to you some other time? I really don't feel like changing into spandex again" I ask and laugh. "Okay fine" she chuckles walking me to her front door. "So, I'll see you soon" I say. "Yeah" she smiles and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Bye Mj!" I say walking away. She just smiled and closed the door.