Chapter 9

3 months later...

Peters p.o.v.

Mjs coming over today to have lunch with me and May. I'm really looking forward to it. I help May set the table as she's cooking her famous vegan lasagne. Hopefully it won't be burnt. I hear a knock at the door "that must be her" I say opening the door to reveal my girlfriend. "Hey Mj" I say "hey loser" she chuckles giving me a kiss. "Hey May" she says "hi Mj" she smiles at her "smells really good" Mj says "I know, I just hope I don't burn it" May chuckles.

Soon may took the lasagne out the oven. "Ya know what, I think this is gonna taste good" she says. She puts it down on the table and we dig in. "Wow May, this actually tastes really good" I tell her surprised. "It really does" Mj tells her. "Thank you, I guess it has to do with the fact that I actually payed attention how long I left it in the oven" May chuckles.

After lunch me and Mj did the dishes. Makes me feel like we're a married couple. After we finished we sat down on the couch and watched a movie. My peter tingle went off. Something isn't right. "Something ain't right" I say getting up. Mj and May both look at me confused. I run into my bedroom and change into my suit. I walk back to the living room "somethings going on" I tell them. I bend down and kiss Mj. "I love you" I tell her. She looked confused and scared. I jumped out my window and swing away. "Karen. Where's the trouble?" I ask her. "Robbery, Marie's jewellery shop"she tells me. I swing over to see a bunch of robbers. I walk over without them even noticing. "What's up fellas?" I ask them. The turn over and immediately pull out their guns. I have to be careful I'm not wearing my iron spider suit. I move my body as the bullets fire at me. I web all of them too the walls making them loose their guns. "That's all yall got? That's sad" I laugh. I feel unbearable pain on my side. "W what the?" I see my hand covered in blood. I've been shot. I feel myself getting light headed. I'm just gonna take a nap. A quick one. Then everything went black.

I slowly open up my eyes. So bright. Too bright. I slowly sit up. There are clouds everywhere. And the sun is setting. This place is beautiful. But where am I? I slowly stand up. I'm standing on clouds. I look around. No ones here. "Kid" I hear a familiar voice. I turn around. There he stood. Tony Stark. Only 20 feet away from me. "Mr. stark?" I ask shocked. Emotions took over as the image from him passing away hit me. I can feel tears on my face. He smiles and opens up his arms. I run to him and hug him. I hug him tight. Is this real? I'm hugging Tony Stark. "Sir, h how, but you're dead" I cry out. He puts his hands on my shoulders. "I know I am kid" he tells me "is this a dream?" I ask. He sighs "no Pete" I says. "Wait. Where are we?" I ask him confused. "We're in heaven" he tells me. Wait. I died. "I died?" I asks. I can't be dead. He nods looking sad. "No, NO. Pease say this is a dream. I can't be dead" I say terrified holding onto my head. "Listen kid" he says putting his hand on my shoulder. "You did good. Amazing actually. I know everything what happened while I was gone. I know you have dreams more so nightmares about me. I know you look at the sky whenever you talk to me. I know you're in love. I know everything. You're gonna get another chance at life. Because someone close to you will need you more than they ever did before. And I can't let you die on them." He tells me "who needs me?" I ask him "it will all make sense soon" I says turning me to face him. "I just want you to know that I am proud to call you my son. I'll always be proud of you and your decisions. I know you'll make everything right" he says hugging me. "W why are you telling me this?" I ask. He unwraps his arms and looks at me in the eyes. "Take care son. I love you" he says. After that I feel him push me. I'm falling. I see everything disappear. After that I only see blackness. And feel a lot of pain.

I slowly open my eyes. I'm in so much pain it's unreal. Did I die and came back? I focus and see my hands hooked up to machines. I'm in a hospital. I look around and see my hand being held by someone. I see Mj. With her head on my hospital bed and her hand holding mine. I lift my hand and run it though her hair lightly. My Mj. She lifts up her head. "oh my god Peter!" She cries out and hugs me tight. "Ow!" I wince "I'm so sorry" she backs up. I look at her face. She had bags under her eyes. Eyes red and puffy. Form crying. She looked like a mess. "What happened baby?" I asked "you died Peter. You went to handle the robbery and one for the guys shot you. You were pronounced dead for 10 minutes. Then you came back and now you're here in the avengers facility clinic" she cries out. Woah. So I was dead. I caress her tear stained cheek "you got shot in the ribs and after that got beat up" she cries out. I feel terrible. For leaving everyone worried. "I'm so sorry I scared you" I tell her and pull her in for a kiss. "I don't ever scare me like that ever again" she says. "I won't. I promise baby" I tell her and kiss her again.

Now Mj is laying next to me. "I actually went to heaven. Mr. Stark was there" I tell her "did he say anything?" She asks "yeah, he hugged me and told me he knows everything that's going on down here. He told me that I am going to get another chance in life since there's going to be someone who will need me. He also told me that he is and will continue be proud of me and my decisions. He called me his son" I tell her. She smiles. "I'm happy I got the chance to talk to him" I tell her. " you scared the shit out of me" she tells me. I lean my forehead against hers "I'll never do it again. I promise" I tell her and pull her into a deep kiss.