Chapter 10

2 weeks later...

Mjs p.o.v.

Last week Peter got to go home from the avengers facility. I go over to his place everyday. I guess today is going to be different. I woke up feeling really nauseous. Before I knew it I was bending over my toilet bowl gagging and emptying my stomach. What the hell is wrong with me. I was fine yesterday. I gag on more vomit that's about to come. After that I walked back to my bed and laid down. It's already 11am but I just don't have the energy to even move. I just watched one episode of friends and fell back asleep.

Peters p.o.v.

Normally Mj would be here at this time. I tried calling her but no answer. Even texting but I didn't get a reply. It's not that I'm acting clingy I'm just really worried about her. What if something happened? I walk to the front door "it's weird, I thought Mj would be here right about now" May says. "I know. I'm gonna walk over to see if everything's alright, I won't be long" I say and headed out the door.

Her mother isn't home at this time but the door is locked. So the fire escape it is. I should be doing this much physical activity since what happened to me. I'm just worried. I climb to their window. I see her sleeping. I lightly knock on the window. I knock a bit harder. I see her slowly wake up. She walks over and opens her window. I step in. "Hey, sorry for interrupting you. It's just you haven't answered any of my calls or texts. I just got worried" I tell her in worry. She says nothing and lays back down on her bed. I sigh and walk over and sit next to her. "What's wrong baby?" I ask her worried "I think I'm coming down with a flu" she tells me closing her eyes. I put my hand on her forehead. It isn't hot. "Well you don't have a fever. I can make you some soup" I tell her. She nods. I bend down and kiss her forehead and head downstairs.

I make her some warm soup and bring it upstairs to her. I don't know what's wrong with her. She doesn't seem pale. And she doesn't have a fever. "Here you go baby" I tell her and place the soup on her bedside table. She sits up. I fix her pillows so she can lean on to them. I hand her the soup "thank you" she says and starts eating. I lay down next to her. "It was a good soup" she says after she's done eating. She leans into my chest. "You sure you don't want to go to the doctors office baby?" I ask her. "No, I'll be okay by tomorrow. You'll see" she says. "Alright" I kiss her head. Somethings wrong with Mj. I can feel it.

Next day...

Mjs p.o.v.

I wake up feeling nauseous again. I rush to the toilet and vomit. I feel sick. Something isn't right. I know it. I go back to my bed. Drained. I open up my laptop and search what's making me sick. Is September a flu season? I check. Nope it's not. I start getting worried. All of the websites say it's a symptom of pregnancy. I can't be pregnant. Me and Peter always use protection. I start to panic. I won't know if I don't take the test. I'm only 17 this cant be happening. I'm terrified.

I walk over to the near by pharmacy. I walk past the baby isle and past the tampons to find the pregnancy tests. I can't believe I'm doing this. I buy a cheap one and head home.

I walk into my bathroom feeling terrified for my life. I take the box into my hand and read the instructions. I get a plastic cup and pee in it. I wash my hands and dip the test in for five seconds. After that I turn it around so I can't see the results. Just three minutes. Three minutes to see if my life is over. I look at my phone with my lock screen as peter and me. His life will be over too. He will probably leave me. What 17 year old wants a baby. The timer on my phone go off. I sigh. And take deep breaths. I take the test into my hand and flip it over. I immediately started crying.

There were two red lines. Clear as day. I'm pregnant. I Michelle fucking Jones am pregnant. I fall onto my knees and star crying harder. My life is over.

I get up. I can't hide this from Peter. He has to know. I decide to call him "hey baby" I hear him say cheerfully. Won't be cheerful for long. "Can you please come over as soon as possible?" I ask him crying. "On my way baby" he tells me.

After 5 minutes I hear a knock on my window.

Peters p.o.v.

After I heard Mj cry I got to their house as soon as possible. I knock on her window. I see her sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. I walk in though the open window and pull off my mask. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" I ask her concerned. She just shakes her head covering her eyes full of tears. I kneel down in front of her "hey baby, look at me" I tell her. She moves her hands off her face. "What happened?" I ask concerned. More tears run down her cheeks. "I'm pregnant" she cries out. I'm taken back what she just said. I stand up and embrace her tightly. "It's gonna be okay, I promise" I tell her rubbing her back. We're only 17. But how? I always used protection. The condom must have broke. Right now she needs me. I continue comforting her. Soon I hear heavy breathing and see she has fallen asleep. I lay down next to her and cuddle her. I will do anything for her. I'll support her decision.

I remember what Mr. Stark told me in heaven.
"Because someone close to you will need you more than they ever did before. And I can't let you die on them." It all makes sense. He knew this was going to happen. He knew I was going to get Mj pregnant. "I promise everything is going to be okay baby" I tell her and kiss her head.

After some time I heard the front door unlock and lock. Oh shit it's her mother. "Baby I have to go" I tell Mj. She wakes up and realises she situation. I get up up and take my mask. "I'll see you soon, I love you" I tell her pulling her into a deep kiss before jumping out the window.

Mjs p.o.v.

"Michelle!" I hear my mother yell from downstairs. I know she will kick me out when I tell her the situation. She said I need to wait till marriage to lose my virginity. I walk downstairs. "Can't you ever clean up after yourself Michelle? What housewife will you even be?" She asks "I'm sorry mother" I tell her and put the dirty bowl from the soup into the dishwasher. "And change your clothes, no man will want you if you dress like a homeless person" she says looking at me in disgust. I'm just waring a tank top and shorts.

I then start making spaghetti for dinner or both of us. My mom makes me cook a lot. Saying no man will ever want you if you don't know how to cook or clean. And I hate it. I don't want to be a housewife, I want to be a boss ass bitch. I guess that won't be possible anymore. I sigh looking down at my still flat stomach. "Michelle! Get up here, right this second!!!" I hear my mother yell in anger. What did I do now?

I run up the stairs and into my room to see her holding up the positive pregnancy test. I gasp. I. Am. Fucked. "What the hell is this Michelle?!" She asks in anger. I stay quiet. "Are you having sex in my house?!" She asks stepping closer to me. I don't say anything. "You were supposed to marry a rich man. Get married. Become a housewife and then have kids. You're 17!!!" She yells and slaps my cheek hard. I feel my eyes getting teary. I can say anything back. "You're the biggest disappointment to the family Michelle. I don't want to see your slutty face ever again. Now pack your bags get the hell out of my house!" She yells and storms out. I fall on my knees and cry my heart out.