Chapter 34

The next day...

Peters p.o.v.

I'm just sitting in our bedroom admiring the diamond engagement ring in a small black velvet box. Today's the day. I'm asking the love of my life to marry me. I smile. "What's that?" I hear Mary behind me. I jump in panic and put the box in my jeans. She looks confused and crosses her arms. She's just like her mother. And I love it. I sigh "close the door" I tell her. She closes the door and goes and sits next to me. I pull out the small box. "What is it?" She asks curiously. I chuckle and open the box showing her the diamond ring. "Woah" she says amazed. "Is it for you?" She asks and I chuckle. "No baby, I'm planning on asking mommy to marry me" I say to her. She gasps. "But shhhhhhh. Do not. And I mean seriously do not tell mommy. Okay?" I tell her. She nods and smiles. "Are you gonna ask her while on the date?" She asks. And I nod. "Can I be the flower girl?" She asks smiling "of course you can be the flower girl" I smile and give her a kiss. "You ready to go to grandmas?" I ask her. "Yup! I packed my back pack" she smiles. "Good job honey" I smile and put the ring back in my pocket. "Now let's get going" I say and we walk downstairs.

"What took you two so long?" Mj asks smiling. "I just helped Mary pack" I say. "Bye mommy" Mary says hugging Mjs legs. "Have fun at nanas" Mj smiles and bends down kissing her. "I love you" she says to Mary. "I love you too mama" she smiles. "I won't be long" I tell Mj and kiss her. She kisses me and after that me and Mary leave.

Mjs p.o.v.

Peter just left to drop Mary off at Mays and Happys. I walk upstairs into our bedroom and start getting ready. Not too long ago I went into Victoria secret and got myself some pairs of lingerie. Peter doesn't know I have this since I haven't worn lingerie. Ever. But I like dolling myself up for him. I love seeing his reaction.
I choose the black lacy lingerie with lacy sheer stockings. I look at myself in the mirror. It is a lot but I know Peter will love it.

I put on a mid thigh dress and go into the bathroom to do my face and make up. I have a really good feeling about this date.

"Baby, I'm back!" I hear Peter yell out. "Bathroom!" I yell back. Her comes up the stairs and into our bathroom. "You look stunning" he smiles kissing my head. "Thank you, now go get ready" I tell him. He nods and gives me one last kiss.

I just finish up with light makeup and I curl my hair a bit. I walk downstairs to see Peter waiting for me. When he sees me he instantly smiles. "You look gorgeous" he smiles. I smile and pull him in for a kiss. "Now cmon. I want us to be there before sun set" he says holding my hand. I nod and we walk to the car and drive off.

I have no idea where he's taking me, all I know is that it isn't that far away.

We have been driving for nearly 20 minutes now. "How much longer?" I asks looking outside the window. We're out of the city. "Just 5 more minutes baby" he says putting his hand on my thigh. I'm really curious on what he did.

He pulls up on top of a hill. "We're here" he says. I'm confused. We're in the middle of nowhere. We both get out of his car and he covers my eyes. "Is this the part where I get murdered?" I asks and he chuckles and leads me forward.

He uncovers my eyes and I see a bunch of blankets, pillows, roses, rose petals, and candles around. I look up and see the fairy lights hanging on the trees. I smile wide. "Do you like it?" He asks "I love it Peter" I turn to him and hug him. He kisses my forehead and leads me to the blankets. We sit down "I made us dinner" he says standing up and going back to the car. How? How does he make dinner without me even noticing. He brings over the dinner in plastic bento boxes. "I made your favourite" he smiles opening up the lid. Mac and cheese with chicken breasts and vegetables. I love this man. "Oh my god" I smile "I love this" I say. This is much different from all our other dates but I'm loving it.

After we finish eating dinner the sun has completely set and now we're just cuddling on a bunch of blankets and pillows. "I love this" I say snuggling into Peters chest "I'm glad you're enjoying this baby" he smiles kissing me.

"What to you think the future holds for us?" I ask him. "You tell me" he smiles looking at me. "I don't know. Maybe a baby?" I say looking at him. "You want a baby?" He asks. My baby fever has been so big. I really miss having a baby. Plus Mary is 5 now and she'd love a sibling to play with. "Don't you?" I smile. "You've got no idea how bad I want to have another baby with you" he says. I smile "want to try for a baby?" I ask. "If that's what you want, definitely" he smiles. "I'll get off the pill" I smile and he pulls me in for a kiss. We're gonna try for a baby. Another little baby.

An hour has passed and it's not pitch dark outside. We're just cuddling and looking at the stars. "Should we go home and get onto baby making?" I ask him. He smiles and we get up. "Mj, wait" he says grabbing my hand. I turn around to face him.

He takes a deep breath. "Michelle, I love you. These past 6 years have been the best years of my entire life. You brought out the best in me and you supported me through everything. You are seriously the most amazing woman I have ever met. I knew you were the one for me the day we started dating. You gave me the most beautiful daughter. I seriously can not thank you enough for all the amazing things you did for me these past 6 years. I love you so much and With that." He confesses and gets down on one knee. I cover my mouth in shock. He takes my hand and reaches into his back pocket. Then opens up a small black velvet box exposing the most gorgeous diamond ring "Michelle Jones, will you marry me?" He asks as tears roll down my face. I can see tears in his eyes as he smiles. "Yes!" I cry out and he smiles wide putting the ring on my ring finger. He stands back up and we hug what seems like hours. I can't believe it. I'm engaged. I had no clue he'd propose. "I love you Michelle" he says looking into my eyes with his forehead against mine. "I love you more Peter" I smile as he wipes away my tears. "Shall we go home and try for a baby? My fiancé?" He asks I chuckle and nod. After that we drove home.

Immediately as we got into our home. He locked the door and we started making out hungrily. His arms around my waist and his hand on my ass. My hand tangled in his hair. "Tonight we can be loud" he whispers kissing and biting on my neck. I bite my bottom lip. He picks me up and carries me up to our bedroom.

He places me on our bed and we continue making out. I love every second of it. He takes the bottom of my dress and takes it off of me. When he sees the lacy black lingerie his eyes go wide. I giggle. "You put on lingerie for me baby?" He asks cupping my left breast. I smile and nod he smirks and kisses down my cleavage and down my stomach. I'm so turned on. His fingers meet the soaked material of my thong. "You're soaked baby girl" he whispers. God, please fuck me. He un-hooks my lacy bra and sucks on my left breast. I moan softly and he puts his hand into my soaked lacy thong. "Mmh Ahh!" I moan with his fingers rubbing against my wet folds. "You like that baby?" He asks kissing on my neck. I nod and start unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans. He smiles and pulls down my jeans along with my lingerie. "I want to hear you moan baby" he says and pulls me in for another kiss. I wrap my arms and legs around him and he pushes himself inside me. "Fuck!" I moan loud and grab onto his back tightly. He slowly starts thrusting inside me. "Peter" I moan in pleasure. "You like that baby?" He asks going faster and deeper. "Oh god yes" I moan. It feels so good. I'm addicted to having sex with him. "You feel so good" he moans out going harder. "Daddy" I moan grabbing onto the bed sheets. "Harder please" I moan out. He speeds up and goes even harder. At every thrust he takes I moan out. "Moan for me baby" he breathes out. "Ahh! Daddy please, right there!" I moan loud. He kisses down my neck and plays with my breasts while still thrusting inside me. Holy shit that feels good "I'm close" I whimper "me too baby" he moans out. "Come inside me daddy" I moan out holding onto him even tighter. "You want daddy to come inside you?" He asks teasing me. I whimper and nod. He smirks and soon comes inside me. I moan really loud feeling him come inside me.

He lays down next to me breathless. We kiss some more. "Round two?" I asks and he smirks.

We ended up going four rounds that night.