Chapter 42

3 months later...

Mjs p.o.v.

"Mommy" I hear Mary say coming the living room. "Yes my love?" I ask as she jumps on the couch. "What you doing?" She's asks. "Just got off the phone with aunt Betty, me and her are gonna get our hair done later" I tell her. Since me and Betty are both pregnant. And we're both having baby boys we decided to get out the house and go to the salon to get our nails and hair done. "Can I get my hair done too?" She asks "not today but you can some other day" I tell her. She nods and sits down leaning against me. "What do you want to have done?" I ask running my hand through her hair. "I want to dye my hair pink!" She says. "Really?" I ask surprised "yes! I want to look like a mermaid!" She says and I smile. "If you keep on being good I'll let you to dye some hair strands pink" I tell her "really mommy?!" She asks happy. She's 5 so obviously I wouldn't let her dye her whole head. But the least I can do is to let her put some pink temporary dye onto some stands of her hair. "Yes baby" I tell her. She smiles wide "where did daddy go by the way?" She asks "daddy went to Neds and Bettys to help build the nursery for their baby boy" I tell her. Our nursery for our baby boy is still not completely done. We still have furniture to build and decorate it. But he won't be her for another 3 months so we have some time.

"I'm boreddddddd" Mary says laying back on the couch. So am I. But I know how I can change that. I chuckle and I put on 'can't stop the feeling' By Justin Timberlake. She immediately recognises our happy song and smile. I smile and pick her up.

"I got this feelin' inside my bones" I sing along as I swing my body left and right while holding Mary. "It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on" Mary sings along as we switch the verses. "All through my city, all through my home
We're flyin' up, no ceilin', when we in our zone" I smile while singing along dancing all over the living room.

"Nothin' I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feel a good, good creepin' up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leavin' soon, so keep dancin'
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance, come on"

We continue on singing along to one of our favourite songs, while I spin us around as we dance. I would have never thought I'd have this close bond with my daughter. She's seriously the greatest thing that happened to me and Peter, aside her unborn baby brother.

After some more dancing and singing I sit back down on the couch breathes. "Tired already mommy?" She asks sitting down. "Your baby brother makes mommy very tired" I chuckle catching my breath. I'll definitely take a nap after this. She giggles and pulls up my shirt exposing my now pretty big baby bump. "Hi!" She says rubbing my baby bump. "Poke around to see if he kicks" I tell her putting my hand on my bump. She smiles and pokes my belly around.

"He's kicking" I smile placing Mary's little hand on the spot where he is kicking. She smiles wide. "He's having a dance party too!" She says and I chuckle. "He sure is sweetie" I say.

After that we just watched tv. "Mommy?" Mary asks leaning against me. "Yes baby?" I ask. "When baby brother comes, are you gonna love him more than me?" She asks. I look at her "of course not sweetheart. I will love you and your baby brother equally" I tell her and she looks at me. "You'll always me my first born baby and I'd never ever love you any less" I hug her to my side and kiss her forehead twice. "Promise?" She asks "I promise from the bottom of my heart" I tell her and give her another kiss. She smiles and cuddles me.

I soon hear soft snores coming from my daughter. I look and see she's fallen asleep. I smile and pick her up. Its hard picking up a 5 year old when you're 6 months pregnant. But I manage. I carefully carry her upstairs into her room. I place her into her bed and kiss her. After that I leave her room and walk into our room.

As I walk past the full length mirror I check myself out. I put my hands on my baby bump and pose. "This mama looking cute" I chuckle feeling myself. "Not much longer now, son" I smile looking down at my baby bump. I'm so looking forward to meeting him. This time I'm not a nervous teenager, but I'm an exited adult. Peter is so thrilled we're having a son. The bump is already so big and it gonna get even bigger. "We're all so excited to meet you baby boy" I coo to my belly and rub it. I go over to our bed and lay down. My baby boy is tiring me out.

Later...

"Hey baby" Peter says walking into our room. "Hey" I smile and he sits down on our bed. "Sorry I took so long" he says pulling me for a kiss. "It's okay" I chuckle. "Is Mary napping?" He asks. "Yeah, we danced around for a bit" I say and he smiles. "You we're having a dance party without me?" He asks and pouts. I laugh. He smiles and kisses my head "how's our son?" He asks rubbing his hand on my baby bump. "He's asleep too. He also had a dance party" I chuckle. He smiles wide and kisses my belly. "We're so excited for you baby boy" he says to my belly. "You have the best big sister and the most amazing mommy ever" he coos to my belly and strokes it. "You have the most loving daddy" I say to my belly and Peter smiles. "3 more months" he says "we love you" he says kissing my belly.

"I gotta start getting ready" I say standing up and walking to the bathroom. "You thinking of dying your hair?" He asks leaning against the bathroom door. "I really don't know, I've never dyed my hair" I chuckle while putting on mascara. "I might just trim it a bit" I say and he nods. "Do Whatever you like baby" he says. "You deserve a spa day" he says and I smile. It was actually Peters idea for me and Betty to do this.

"Daddy!" Mary yells jumping into Peters arms. "Hi princess!" He smiles kissing her. "Had a good nap?" He asks and she nods. "Where's mama going?" She asks looking at me getting ready. "I'm going to the salon with aunt Betty, remember?" I tel her. "Mommy says I can dye some of my hair pink!" She whispers to Peter. "Really?" He asks "yes! Only if I behave" she says and I chuckle.

"I should get going" I say standing up. "Bye mama" Mary says and hugs me. "I'll try to be quick, don't cause daddy any trouble, okay?" I tell her and she nods. "Don't worry about us and take your time" Peter says wrapping his arms around me. "I love you" I smile "I love you more, have fun" he smiles and kisses me.

Peters p.o.v.

After Mj left me and Mary went downstairs so I can give her an afternoon snack. "What do you want to snack on?" I ask her looking through the cabinets. "Pop tarts!" She says and I chuckle. She gets her love for pop tarts from me. "You want one or two?" I ask her taking out the box. "One for me one for you" she says and I chuckle. I place two pop tarts into the toaster and after that hand her one. "Thank you daddy!" She smiles "you're welcome princess" I chuckle and take a bite.

Mjs p.o.v.

"So what would you like to have done today?" He hair dresser asks me combing through my hair. "I definitely want a trim, but I don't know if I should do colour" I say. "Mj, do it. You'd look so good with dyed hair" Betty who's sitting next to me says. You know what, fuck it. "I'll do it" I say and she smiles. "What colour?" She asks. I want a bit of change however I don't want to bleach my hair. "Mj, do red" Betty says. Red? Would I look good as a red head? "Red, would look really good on you" my hair dresser says. "Fuck it, let's go red" I say and me and Betty both laugh.

"I'm for sure not having another kid, after this one" Betty says drinking her apple juice "but why?" I chuckle. "I'm nearly 7 months along and I am miserable Mj. I don't know how you do it" she says "to be honest, I love being pregnant" I chuckle "what?!" she asks shocked. Me and Betty have had different pregnancy experiences. "Yeah, the only bad part about it is the sickness for the first few months and the tiredness. Otherwise it's great" I tell her. "I don't know how you do it" she chuckles "if you're miserable now, wait till the birth" I laugh "oh god no" she says holding her head and I laugh.

"This is so nice" I say as the hair dresser massages the red dye into my scalp. "I'm so glad we did this" Betty says as her hair dresser puts high lights into her hair.

"Does it hurt pushing out a child?" She asks. "If you're on epidural it doesn't hurt as bad" I tell her. "I'll make sure to have epidural" she chuckles and I laugh. "You two have a name ready?" I ask her. "We're thinking of naming him Alexander, but Alex for short" she says. "I love that" I smile "what about you two?" She asks "nope, we're thinking of waiting till he's born to name him" I tell her "you did that with Mary, right?" She asks and I nod. I can feel him move around and then kick. I put my hands on my belly and smile. He's a blessing.