Chapter 17

1 month later...

Mjs p.o.v.

I am now 8 months along. It feels crazy and unreal that in only one month I'm gonna have a baby. It terrifies me. I'm trying my best not to show the fear to Peter. I don't want him to worry. My belly got even bigger. I'm huge. Instead of walking around I started waddling a bit. At the end of the day my feet are swollen. However Peter Is always there for me. He no longer goes out patrolling. Every night he massages my back and my feet. I seriously couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. He does everything for me. Him and my dad agreed that Peter will stop being Spider-Man after the baby is born. My dad will send out someone else to keep Queens safe while Peter is with me and the baby. I feel kind of sad cuz I took one of his things he loves doing away. I feel like it's my fault because I'm so helpless, I can't even tie my shoes. I can barely pick things up from the floor. I just feel bad.

He walks into our bedroom and takes off his shirt. I feel his strong arms wrap around me. "I love you baby" he says and kisses my head. Even though I don't feel myself anymore we still have sex. He's still attracted to my body. Even though I'm like a beach ball. And I'm glad he still finds me attractive. Not a day doesn't go by when he doesn't tell me I'm beautiful and how much he loves me. It makes me feel better. "I love you too" I smile. "How is baby girl doing?" he asks looking at my exposed big belly. He's so ready. But I'm so not. "She's kicking" I chuckle placing his hand on the spot. "Night time kicks, with night time kisses" he says and kisses my belly all around and travels up and kisses me multiple times. "Stop" I chuckle getting ticklish "say the magic word" he smiles. "Daddy?" I chuckle and smirk. He looks at me surprised "not what I was going for but I'm not complaining" he chuckles and leans back down and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest them on his back. As the kiss gets more heated his hand travels down my stomach and into my panties. He starts massaging me there and I let out a muffled moan. He slides in two fingers. "Mmmh fuck" I moan softly. He moves his fingers faster. I start moaning more. "You like that baby?" He asks fishing them deeper and sucking on my breast "fuck yes" I moan. He pulls his soaked fingers out and licks them clean. Then he pushes himself inside me. "Ahhh oh god" I moan. He thrust harder and faster. "Moan for me baby" he whispers into my ear and bites on my earlobe. "Ah daddy!" I moan loud as he goes harder. He sits me up and turns me over so I'm on my knees and elbows. He slides himself back in "oh my god Peter" I moan loud at the pleasurable feeling. He goes deeper and faster. "I'm gonna come" I whimper into my pillow. "Me too baby" he moans out. He goes harder. "Fuck!" I moan loud. Soon I feel him filling me up. He lays down next to me also breathless. "That was so good" he says. "I agree" I chuckle and lay my head on his sweaty chest. "I can't keep my hands off of you" he chuckles and rubs his hand through my hair. I smile. It makes me glad. I don't want us to lose our connection after the baby comes. I still want to make love to him every night.

Later...

I wake up in peters arms. It's still pitch dark outside I see looking out the window. I check the time on my phone. 1.34am. It's nearly 2am and I'm so hungry. I really want a cheeseburger with fries. Should I wake Peter? I want a cheeseburger really bad. "Peter?" I say softly "Peter" I say a little louder and poke his cheek. "Mmmhm?" He asks still asleep "I really want a cheeseburger with fries" I say. He then opens his eyes and turns on the bed side lamp. "Really? Now?" He asks sleepily "the baby wants it" I say pouting. He sighs and gets out of bed. He basically drags himself to the closet and pulls out his Spider-Man suit. I feel really bad for waking him. "Wendy's or McDonald's?" He asks and opens the window. "McDonald's" I say. He nod and kisses me before swinging away. How did I ever deserve a man like him.

"I'm back" I hear Peter say and hear the window close. I open my eyes and see him holding a bag. I smile. This man deserves an award. "Thank you baby" I say. He gets out of his Spider-Man suit and lays back down to me. "Why did you get me two cheeseburgers?" I ask "one for you and one for the baby" he says. "I'm gonna get so fat" I say. "No you won't baby" he says. "Yes I will and then you won't be attracted to me anymore and you won't want to have sex with me and you won't love me" I start tearing up. I'm so emotional. So what? I'm pregnant. "Baby stop saying nonsense" he tells me. "But why you would want be with me when I'm so huge and ugly" I say crying. "Stop saying that" he says "it's true, I feel so useless. You won't be able to be a normal teenager just because of me" I cry out. "Michelle, you're the best thing that ever happened to me aside from the baby. I'd marry you in a heartbeat. I want to wife you up and have more kids with you. I love you so much and you and this baby are the best things in my life. I don't care about the teenage years. All I want is you. Only you and this baby" he says looking into my eyes. He wants to marry me. He wants more kids with me. He wants me in his life. More tears fill my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight. "I love you Peter" I cry out "I love you more baby" he says and pulls me in for a kiss.

After that we just cuddled each other while eating McDonald's. "Thank you for being here" I say softly "always baby" he says and kisses the top of my head. I take a french fry dipped in ketchup and feed it to him. He chuckles and does the same to me. This man made me soft. And why do I like it.