Chapter 39

6 months later...

Mjs p.o.v.

A lot has happened in these past 6 months. Me and Peter had our big day and got married a month ago. After that we had a week long honeymoon trip to Hawaii. It was an amazing experience. Everything was perfect. Now, ever since we got married we actively started trying for a baby. We are adults, we have a home, we are financially stable, we're married. We both think that now it's the right time.

"Good morning wifey" I hear Peter say and I feel his lips land on top of my forehead. "Morning hubby" I chuckle and snuggle to him. Married life felt like heaven. I am now proud to say I am Michelle Parker. "Slept good?" He asks kissing me. I smile and nod. "Mhmmm" I chuckle. He smiles and pulls me in for a deep kiss. I smile in to the kiss and make it deeper. He runs his hand to my breast and squeezes it while playing with my nipple. I softly moan against his lips. He smirks and runs his hand down in between my legs. "You're so wet baby" he whispers sliding in two fingers "Ah!" I moan loud. He starts slowly moving them. "Mmmh fuck" I moan. "You like that baby girl?" He asks moving them faster. "Ahhh yes" I moan out. "You're really sensitive this morning" he smirks kissing my neck and going faster. "D-Daddy" I moan. "You want daddy's dick inside you?" He whispers into my ear. "Please" I moan out. He smirks and licks his two fingers clean. He positions himself on top of me and slides in. "Fuck yes!" I moan loud grabbing onto him. "You want more baby?" He asks slowly thrusting. I moan out in pleasure. He goes deeper and kisses me. "Daddy" I moan out. He holds onto my thighs and goes harder and faster. "Yes, yes, yes" I moan holding onto him tighter. He goes even harder. "Oh god daddy" I whimper. "I'm gonna come baby" he moans out. "Come inside me daddy" I whimper barley keeping myself from coming. After a couple of more thrusts we both came, with him coming inside me.

After a couple of minutes of catching our breaths he pulls out of me and cuddles me close. "Morning sex is definitely my favourite" he chuckles "I can't pick between morning or midnight sex" I chuckle. He smiles and pulls the sheets over us.

Then the door barges open and Mary jumps on our king sized bed. "Morning mama, morning daddy" she smiles crawling between us. "Morning baby" I smile kissing her. "Good morning sweetheart" Peter smiles. "You slept well?" I ask her and she nods. She then lays down between us. "Cutie" I smile playing with Mary's curly hair. "What do you want to do today?" Peter asks Mary. "I don't know. Get ice cream?" She asks. Me and Peter both chuckle. Her most typical answer.

Later...

We are currently outside on our backyard porch enjoying the warm weather. We decided to have a small barbecue for the three of us today. I was sitting at the outdoor table while Peter was in front of the grill and Mary was playing on the slide we got her not to long ago. "If the weather continues on being this nice I'm thinking we should get a pool" Peter says. A pool would be nice when it's hot in Queens, plus Mary would love it. "It's gonna get even hotter, so a pool would be nice to have to cool off in" I say taking a sip of the lemonade I made. I stand up and walk over to Peter. "That looks great" I say looking at the grill. "Thanks baby. I definitely didn't get my grilling skills from May, that's for sure" he chuckles and I laugh. I smile and wrap my arms around him. "I love you" I say. "I love you more Mrs. Parker" he says and I chuckle. I'm getting the hang of being a Parker. "You're still a loser" I smile "I know, I know" he chuckles "but you're my loser" I say kissing him. "These burgers are about to be done" he says flipping the patties on the grill. I nod and set the outdoor table. I then walk over to Mary who's playing on the grass with her toys. "Lunch is ready honey" I say. "Yay!" She smiles and stands up. "Cmon" I smile taking her hand in mine.

"Do you want a hot dog or a burger?" Peter asks Mary. "Burger please" she says and Peter hands her a burger. Technically is a cheese burger because she asked if she can have cheese inside it. She takes a big bite. "It's so good!" She says with her mouth full. "Don't talk with your mouth full baby" I tell her as she washes it down with lemonade. "Daddy is the best cook" she says and Peter nudges my arm. I know I don't cook often, but I feel kind of offended. "Excuse me?" I say pretending to be shocked "but mommy makes the best lasagna" she says and I nudge Peters arm. He just looks at me and chuckles. I do make the best lasagna. Peter can not compete with it.

"I'm so full" I chuckle leaning back on the outdoor chair and holding my now full stomach. "Can I have some ice cream. Pretty please mommy?" Mary asks. I look and she's cleared her plate. I nod and go back inside to grab her ice cream. My stomach feels weird. I poke it and it feel kind of hard. Or stiff. Maybe because I just ate two burgers. I take the ice cream and I bring it outside for Mary. "Thank you mommy" she smiles "you're welcome baby girl" I say and sit back down. "You okay baby?" Peter asks. I swear he immediately notices everything. "I think I ate too much" I chuckle. He smiles and gives me a kiss.

My phone then starts ringing. I look and see it's Betty. We've actually kept in touch ever since me and Peter left school. She was always a good friend to me. "Hi Betty" I say. "Mj, you will not believe what just happened!" She says "what? What's up?" I ask. "I went on a check up at the gynos today. And she told me I'm pregnant" she tells me. I'm shocked "no fuckning way. Really?" I ask surprised. "Yeah, they had me do a blood test. Turns out I'm already a month along" she says "that's amazing, congratulations" I smile. I'm so happy for Betty and Ned. "I'm so happy for you two" I smile "thank you Mj" she says. "You and Ned should come over sometime" I tell her "we'd love to" she chuckles "I have to get going or I'm gonna be late for work, I'm so glad I can take maternity leave soon" she says and I chuckle. "See you soon, bye" I say and hang up.

"Ned just texted me Betty's pregnant" Peter says looking down at his phone "I know she just called to tell me" I chuckle "I'm really excited for them" Peter smiles "so am I" I say. But at the same time I also want a baby.

After that we just watched a bit of tv. Ever since me and Peter got married and started trying for a baby, I take a pregnancy test every two weeks or so. So far we had three negative pregnancy tests. But that didn't stop us from trying. "I think I'll take another test today" I tell Peter who's cuddling me. "You sure?" He asks "yeah, I like to do them every two weeks" I say standing up. "I'll come with you" he says taking my hand in his as we walk upstairs. Mary is currently taking a mid day nap so we have privacy.

We go to the bathroom and I take the test out. After peeing on the test I flip it over so I can't see the results and let Peter inside the bathroom. "Do you think you're pregnant?" He asks wrapping his arms around me. "Not really. I just want to take one to keep on track" I say. He smiles and kisses my head. The timer on my phone goes off. Let's see another negative. Peter takes one side of the test and I take the other one and we flip it over at the same time. My jaw drops.

Pregnant

"Baby" Peter says as I cover my mouth in shock. "you're pregnant" he smiles I can hear him tearing up. I look at the test closer. "I'm pregnant" I cry out tears of joy as Peter wrapping his arms around me. "You're pregnant baby" he smiles kissing me. After that he picks me up and spins me around. "We're having a baby!" He yells. He puts me down and kisses me again. There's a tiny baby in my belly. I'm so shocked right now. I can not explain how happy I am. "Were gonna have a baby" I say as more tears roll down my face. "Another little baby" he says wiping away my tears and kissing my head. I'm so happy. "Me and Betty are pregnant at the same time" I chuckle looking down at the positive pregnancy test. "This is so exciting" Peter smiles picking me up and kissing me again. This time we're not nervous teenagers, we are independent adults looking forward for the future.