Chapter 37

Mjs p.o.v.

It's now the next day and I'm just helping Mary get ready for school since she has the dress up day today. "So I made you this cape for you super woman costume" I say lifting up a red like cape with an s on it. "Thank you mommy" she says. "You're welcome baby" I smile and kiss her. "I'm gonna go put it on now" she says going into the bathroom "you sure you don't need any help?" I ask "No thanks mama!" she yells out. I just sit down on her bed and wait for her. That negative pregnancy test still hasn't left my head. I want to have a baby so bad. But me and Peter both agreed we would get married first. I place my hand on my flat stomach and sigh.

"I'm done mommy" I hear Mary say. I turn around and look at her. Wait. She isn't wearing the super woman costume I made for her. She's just wearing a flowery dress. "Baby this isn't the super woman costume I made for you. Who are you supposed to be?" I ask her. "I'm you mommy" she smiles and my heart flutters. "You're my super woman" she says. My baby girl really just said that. I feel myself tearing up. How is our baby girl 5 and so wise. She really just said that. I smile and pull her in for a hug. "I love you so much baby" I say kissing her head "I love you too mommy" she smiles. "Now let's go downstairs for breakfast" I say taking her hand in mine.

"Where's your super woman costume princess?" Peter asks her picking her up. "I'm mommy! Because she is super woman" she says pointing at me. Peter smiles widely and kisses her. "You look just like mommy" he say placing her down. She giggles and runs to sit down at the table "morning gorgeous" he says kissing me "morning handsome" I chuckle. "Do you mind if I hop over to Neds after dropping Mary off?" He asks "I don't mind babe" I chuckle. Thankfully I don't have to go to work today, I can just to it at home on my laptop.

"Bye baby, I won't be long" Peter says kissing my lips. "Bye mama" Mary runs up to me and hugs me "bye baby, have a good day at school" I smile and kiss Mary. After that they left.

I took my mug filled with coffee and sat down on the couch to get started on work. I was looking through the latest articles and writing important things down. I wonder how long Peter will be at Neds. He hasn't even been gone for 30 minutes and I already miss him. We woke up late today so we couldn't have our morning sex. It really gets both of us going. Just thinking about Peter makes me wet. I'm so pathetic. But I can't help it. His two strong arms, his abs, his husky voice. It's just all turning me on so much. Fuck this. Work can wait. I turn the laptop off and take my phone into my hands.

Me:
Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My future hubby❤️🥵:
Yes baby?

Me:
When will you be back???😩

My future hubby❤️🥵:
I'm not sure. What's up?

Me:
I need youuu😩😩

My future hubby❤️🥵:
As in a sexual way?

Me:
Come home and fuck me daddyy❤️

My future hubby❤️🥵:
But I'm at Neds, baby

Me:
Please daddy. Come home and fuck me as hard as possible 💦

My future hubby❤️🥵:
You're that horny?

I sigh. I know it isn't right that I do that to him. But I'm just so needy. I go upstairs and into our bedroom and throw myself onto our bed. Should I masturbate? I haven't done that in years. Whatever. I pull down my jeans along with my thong. I run my fingers along my wet folds. This doesn't feel as good as when Peter does it. I start rubbing myself and softly moan thinking of Peter. I slide inside my middle finger "mmh Pete" I moan softly as I move the finger in and out. I soon add another finger "fuck!" I moan. I close my eyes as I start to pleasure myself.

Peters p.o.v.

I'm just driving home. I have never seen Mj so horny over text. But I made up an excuse to Ned why I have to go home. I want to pleasure my Fiancé.

I unlock the door to our apartment. I see Mjs laptop on the coffee table in the living room. I hear soft moans come from upstairs. Is she pleasuring herself? I quietly walked upstairs and peeped through the door. "Fuck, Peter" I hear her moan as she's fingering herself. That alone made me rock hard. "Daddy fuck me please" she moans out. She has no idea I'm here. I see her two fingers move even quicker. I can tell she's about to come. I smirk and open the door. "Need help baby girl?" I ask and her eyes open wide. She stops what she's doing and pulls her fingers out of herself. I smirk and walk over taking her hand and licking her two very wet fingers clean. "W-What are you doing back?" She asks "I came to fuck you" I chuckle and pull her in for a kiss. The kiss quickly gets more heated as we wrap our arms around each other. "You still want daddy to fuck you?" I ask breaking the kiss. She smiles and nods. I undo my belt and pull down my pants with boxers. I lay her back down and push myself inside. "Fuck yes daddy!" She moans out. "You like when daddy fucks you" I ask thrusting hard. She moans loud and wraps her legs around my torso. She feels so good and tight. "You feel amazing baby girl" I moan out going faster. "Do me harder daddy" she moans out. Her wish is my command. I go even harder and deeper.

She then grabs me and flips us over so she's on top. She slowly slides down on me "fuck!" She moans loud. This feels so good. "Ride me baby girl" I moan out as she moves faster. I'm all the way inside her. I grab onto her ass cheeks and she goes faster. "You're all the way inside me daddy" she moans out. I pull her in for a kiss. "I'm close baby" I moan and I can tell she is too. "Daddy" she whimpers "I know baby" I say. I continue on thrusting deeper. "Daddy!" She moans out and we both come.

She collapses on top of me. "That was so good" she chuckles and I kiss her head. "I'm glad I came back home" I chuckle pulling the sheet over us. "Me too" she chuckles and snuggles to me.

Mjs p.o.v.

"I have a weird question" I chuckle looking up at Peter. "Have you ever masturbated thinking about me? When we were teens?" I ask. I see a red blush appear on his face. "Maybe" he chuckles "really?" I ask and he stays quiet. I chuckle and kiss him. Then my phone rings. I pick up "hello?" I ask. "Hi, Is this Michelle? Mary's mom?" She asks "yes that's me" I say. It's Mary's teacher. "I'm just calling because Mary got a fever and I'd really appreciate if you'd pick her up. We really don't want the other kids to catch her cold" she says politely. My heart sank. My poor baby. "of course, I'll be there as soon as possible" I say and hang up. "What's wrong baby?" Peter asks "Mary has a fever" I say putting my clothes back on "what? But she was completely fine this morning" he says putting his clothes on too. We walk downstairs lock the door and drive off to her school.

I see her teacher and Mary at the front of the school as we pull up. We get out the car and walk to them. It broke my heart seeing Mary that pale and with no energy. "Thank you for coming on such a short notice. She looked a bit pale after lunch and I took her temperature" her teacher says. I feel so bad. I pick Mary up into my arms and she just lays her head on my shoulder. "Thank you for contacting us" I say rubbing Mary's back. "No problem, just please keep her home as long as she has fever" she says and me and Peter both nod. After that we drove back home with Mary.

I carry her into into our apartment. "I'll just go down to the pharmacy and grab some meds for her" Peter says. I nod and he kisses me before heading out.

"My poor baby" I say to Mary. I carry her upstairs into our bedroom and we lay down on our king sized bed. She just cuddles into my chest and I rub her back and put on her favourite cartoon. "How do you feel baby?" I ask her. "Tired" she says softly. It makes me want to cry seeing her like this. "You'll be better before you know it. Daddy will come back home with your medicine and he'll make you the best soup. We can watch My little Pony all day" I tell her. I see a smile appear on her face. He kiss her head and cuddle her. "I love you sweetheart" I say running my hand through her hair with her nearly asleep.

"Daddy's back" Peter says walking into our room and sitting down on the bed. She opens her eyes and weakly smiles. "The pharmacist gave me this syrup to take twice a day" he says taking out the small bottle. "I'll give it to her. Could you go make her some soup and tea?" I ask him. He nods and heads back downstairs. What would I ever do without him. I take the plastic tea spoon the syrup comes with. I pour the syrup on it. "Cmon baby, you have to take this in order to get better" I tell her. She sits up and I feed it to her. She makes a grossed out expression. "I know it's gross baby, but it will help" I say. She then lays back down. Peter came in with the soup and tea. And the rest of the day we just spent cuddling.