Chapter 31

4 years later...

Mjs p.o.v.

"Mommy!" I hear Mary yell barging into our bedroom. I open my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness. "Mommy" she says and jumps onto our bed. "Morning to you too baby" I chuckle and yawn. "Daddy is making breakfast" she says. "That's good. Let me rest for 10 more minutes please" I say. She sighs but then laughs. I pat down the pillow next to me. She smiles and lays down next to me. I turn on the tv and she cuddles into my chest. A lot has changed these 4 years but some things stay the same. "I love you" I say to her and kiss her "I love you more mommy" she smiles. "Impossible" I chuckle kissing her all over the face. She giggles and kisses me. "You're my princess" he smile and kiss her head "if I'm the princess you're the queen and daddy is the king!" She says. "That works" I chuckle. "Breakfast!" I hear Peter yell from downstairs. "Cmon honey" I say to Mary and I put my robe on over my silk short night gown. I will admit, I started dolling myself up over the years. I never thought I'd like being girly but if it wasn't for Mary and seeing all of her pretty clothes I wouldn't do it. I actually like it.

Me and Mary walk downstairs hand in hand. "Daddy!" Mary yells and jumps onto his back. "Careful baby" I tell her. Peter laughs and throws her onto the couch and starts ticking her "stop I'm gonna poop myself!" Mary laughs out. "Eww you stinker" Peter chuckles and stops tickling her. "Now cmon, I made breakfast" he says and Mary runs to the table. I chuckle and walk over to him and kiss him. "I see you have read my apron?" He says pointing at his new cooking apron that has 'kiss the chef' written on it. "You dork" I chuckle and he pulls me in for a deeper kiss. Nothing has really changed with mine and Peters relationships we're turning 22 soon. I can't believe we have been together for nearly six years. And those six years have been amazing. A lot of ups and some downs. But that's life. "Mommy I'm hungry" Mary says pulling my hand "okay, let's eat now" Peter chuckles and we go to the dining table.

"Whipped cream princess?" Peter asks Mary. "Yes!" She yells in excitement. "Shhh, Mary you'll wake the entire building up" I laugh. She smiles and covers her mouth. Peter puts some whipped cream onto her waffles. "Can I have more?" She asks him. "I think that enough" I say and she looks at both of us with her big innocent eyes. I sigh and put some more cream on "yay!!!" She yells. Me and Peter both laugh and after that we start eating.

We still live in the apartment we moved into with May after finding out I was pregnant, however May moved together with Happy. They only live 5 minutes away from here so we can visit each other a lot. But me and Peter have been searching for a new apartment or maybe even a house. I now have a job at daily bugle as a journalist. Which was my dream job and now I have it. And Peter is Spider-Man while I'm at work and Mary is at school. So we are financially stable to buy a new place to live in.

"How about we go for a walk to the park?" Peter asks while helping me put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Well it is Saturday and we don't have much to do so yeah. "Yeah" I smile closing up the dishwasher and starting it. "Can we get ice cream?" Mary asks. "Hmmm" I pretend to think "pretty please mommy" she says. I smile and nod my head. "Yes!" She yells and hugs my legs. I chuckle and pick her up. "Our baby" I smile and Peter kisses her head. "I'm not a baby anymore mama" she says "you'll always and forever be our baby. No matter how old you are" Peter tells her. She smiles and kisses us both. I seriously can't explain how amazing it is to be Mary's mom. "Let's get ready and go get some ice cream" I say "yes!" Mary yells and runs upstairs into her room. After Mary left Peter immediately kissed me passionately. Having a five year old means almost no privacy. So we take advantage of the privacy we do have. I kiss him back hungrily. He picks me up and places me onto the kitchen island. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. I start to undo his belt and his jeans. "What are you doing?" Mary asks. We quickly pull away from each other and Peter fixes his pants. "N-nothing honey" I say blushing. "Cmon mommy, help me pick an outfit" she says dragging my hand. I sigh and chuckle, then follow her. Having Mary is a true blessing but me and Peter do need some alone time together.

"This yellow dress or the purple one?" I ask her showing her the dresses. "Ummm, yellow" she says and I nod. I help her get dressed and then I brush her curly hair. Her hair is now quite long and just as curly as mine. She looks and acts like me. She's a mini me. Except this mini me is happy and lives in a healthy house hold.

Later...

We got our ice cream and walk to the near by park. With Mary sitting on Peters shoulders and his hand interlocked with mine. "Can we go to the play ground?" Mary asks pointing at the kids play ground. "Sure baby" I say and we walk over there. Peter places Mary down and she runs over to the play ground. "I can't believe how much she's grown" I say sitting down on the bench. "I know. I'm not ready for her to grow up" Peter chuckles "me neither" I smile. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me.

"Mommy, daddy! Look what I caught!" Mary yells running over to us. "It's a mouse!" She says showing us the mouse in her hands. "I don't think you should be picking up mice honey" I tell her. Me and Peter both being weirded out. "Can I keep it?" She asks. "No, sweetie you have to let it go" Peter tells her. "But why?" She starts tearing up. Oh god, please don't start crying. "Look baby, this small mouse probably has a mommy and a daddy just like you, imagine how sad its mommy and daddy would be if you took it away from them" I tell her and she looks at me "you wouldn't like being a mouse and being taken away from your mommy and daddy?" I ask her. She nods. "Let the mouse be free baby" Peter tells her. She bends down and the mouse runs off. "You did the best honey" I tell her and give her a kiss. She smiles and runs back to the playground.

"How the hell did she catch a mouse?" I ask Peter "I have no idea" he chuckles. "She's so adventurous" I say looking at her climbing the monkey bars. "Be careful baby!" I yell to her and she gives me a thumbs up. "I wonder where her bravery comes from" Peter says pretending to think. I laugh and playfully punch him. She does get her brave side from Peter, she's up for anything.

Not too long after we hear Mary crying. We look at each other worried and rush over to her. "What happened baby?" I ask her kneeling down. "Are you okay?" Peter asks her. She points at her busied knee. "Did you fall?" I ask her. She nods and leans into my arms. "You're okay baby" I tell her and rub her back. "Do you want mommy to kiss it better?" I ask her and wipe her tears. She nod. I bend down and kiss her bruised knee. "Better?" I ask her and she nods and smiles shyly. "Want a piggy back ride back home?" Peter asks her. She smiles and jumps onto his back.

"Mommy can you put a plaster on the bruise?" Mary asks me sitting down on the couch. "I think it's better to put some ice on it first" Peter says handing me an ice pack. I nod and place the ice pack on her knee. "Can I have the princess plaster?" She asks. "Sure honey" I smile.

After that we just cuddled on the couch watching Disney movies while Peter was searching for apartment or houses near by for sale. "Look at this one baby" he says showing me. "That's beautiful" I say impressed. We're looking at a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house with a backyard. Apartment especially houses in Queens are really expensive but just so amazing. Me and Peter have been saving up for a new home for nearly 4 years now. "Look at the backyard" he says clicking on the image. "That's amazing. Is so spacious" I say looking at it. "I can schedule a meeting with the owner so we could look at it" he says "do it" I smile. This house looks amazing. He smiles and kisses me "I'll email the owner right now" he says. I lean onto his shoulders as he types the email. That might be our future home.