Chapter 5

Peters p.o.v.

Me and Mj just casually hung out at the beach for the rest of the day. After drinking our virgin pina colada's we went to our lounge chairs. She laid down onto her stomach and I just sat down on mine. "I've never been to the beach, it's actually really good" she says "you've never been to the beach before?" I ask her confused "nope" she says "well I'm glad you're enjoying it" I tell her. She chuckles closing her eyes. "I think I'm gonna go back into the water, wanna join?" I ask her standing up "I think I'm just gonna chill here" she tells me. I nod. "Wait" she says I look back at her. She takes out some sunscreen out of her backpack. "Can you do my back for me please, I don't want to get sunburnt if I fall asleep" she asks. I swallow the thick saliva in my throat and get nervous "y yeah sure" I say taking the sunscreen and pouring some onto my palms. She lays back down onto her stomach. She reaches back and unties her bikini top "so it will be easier" she says. I feel myself getting hard and even more nervous. I put my hands on her smooth back. Her skin is so soft. I move my hands, spreading the lotion. As is equally spread it on her back and her shoulders I accidentally brush my fingers on the side of her breast. She lets out a muffled moan. Did she like that? I brush my fingers against the side of her breasts again "that feels so good" she moans. I smirk. "Yo Peter!" Ned yells out from the water. I sigh in annoyance and turn around. "Come play volleyball with us!" He yells out. I sigh and tie back Mjs bikini top. "Can I?" I ask her. She giggles "go" she says closing her eyes. I just touched her breasts. And she enjoyed it. I walk over to the volleyball place where Ned and the others were waiting for me.

Mjs p.o.v.

Feeling peters strong hands brush against the sides of my breasts really turned me on. He's really good with his hands. Especially his fingers. I don't know why but I want him to touch me more. I can't get over how good it feels when he touches me. I don't know if I'm ready to have sex with him just yet considering we haven't been together for that long. He's just so amazing.

Later...

It's now nearly 9pm and we just finished having dinner. Peter walks up to me as I leave the dining hall "hey Mj, I was wondering if you wanted to do anything, since Ned and Betty are sneaking out and going drinking?" He asks me nervously. "Yeah sure" I chuckle "what do you wanna do?" I ask him "how about we go for a night swim?" He asks. I blush and nod. "Come to my room after you're done changing" I tell him walking off.

After a few minutes I hear a knock at the door. I put on my robe and open the door "hey" he says smiling "hi" I chuckle and lock the hotel room. We walk to the outside pool. No one what there. We were alone. I blush red. I put down my towel and pone onto the lounge chair to turn around to see Peter already in the water. I feel a bit nervous. I take off my robe revealing the yellow polka dot bikini. I see him l lick his lips.

I go into the water and swim over to him. He smiles and pulls me close to him. "I can't get over how gorgeous you are baby" he says looking into my eyes. I look into his eyes with my hands around his neck. Holy shit. I'm in love. I'm in love with the biggest dork I've ever met. I wouldn't change that for the world. I smile and slowly pull him in for a passionate kiss. My hand was round his neck and the other one on his hard chest. My legs were wrapped around his torso. His hands were on my ass and waist supporting me. I was right against his erection. I start grinding up and down creating friction. I softly moan with the good feeling. He starts grinding against me too. "This feels so good" I moan. He goes faster. "Mmmh Peter" I moan. "How about we move this to my room?" I ask him breaking the kiss. He looks at me and nods.

We walk hand in hand into mine and Bettys  room and lock the door. We start kissing messily and passionately. He picks me up and lays me down on my bed with him on top. I can see his bulge from his swim trunks. I sit up and untie my bikini top and throwing it off the bed. Exposing my perky breasts. Peter looks at them and bites his bottom lip. "Can I touch them?" He asks. I nod and lay back down. His strong hands start playing with my breasts and I start to moan. He leans down and sucks on my left nipple. "Ahh Peter" I moan out running my hand trough his hair. He then moves his mouth onto my collar bone and neck and starts nibbling on them. After that he runs his hand down from my breast, down my stomach and into my bikini. I moan as she rubs me. "Baby , you're soaked" he says pulling out his fingers all wet. I blush red. "Can I see you fully naked?" He asks. I remember he hasn't seen my privet parts. "Yeah" I say. He slowly pulls down my soaked bikini bottom. "God, you're perfect" he says looking at me and kissing me. I blush red. I feel kind of nervous. He leans down and puts my legs on his shoulders. He slides his middle finger inside of me. "Ah!" I moan "is this okay?" He asks slowly moving his finger. "Mhmm" I moan. He soon adds a second finger. I moan ever more and louder this time. "Fuckkk" I moan out. "Can I put a third one in?" He asks. I nod. He tries fitting in a third one "ow" I moan in pain "you okay baby?" He asks looking at me worried. "I'm fine, I don't think three fingers can fit inside me" I moan "you're too tight" Peter smirks and licks my clit while fingering me with two fingers now faster. "Oh god fuck!" I moan grabbing onto his hair. He goes herder and teases me. "Peter!" I moan digging my nails into his hair. I soon come over his fingers. He licks his fingers clean and gets back on top of me "you taste good, baby" he tells me. I kiss him more. I switch positions with him and lean down to pull off his swim trunks. "You're rock hard" I giggle moving my hand up and down his length. I lean down and take him into my mouth. "Fuck baby girl" he moans. I move my head faster. "I'm gonna come baby" he tells me. I sit down on his legs. With him next to my entry. I tease him more and rub him. Soon he comes over my body. "You came a lot" I chuckle looking at my stomach covered in his cum. "Do you want to go further?" He asks. I love how he asks for my consent. "I don't think I'm ready yet" I shyly smile. He smiles and sits up and kisses me deep. "That was amazing" he says "you are very skilled with your fingers" I chuckle kissing him again. I am so clingy and soft around Peter. It will ruin my reputation. But I just can't help it.

We get cleaned up. "It's already 11pm and I don't think Betty will be returning to our room tonight, so you can crash here" I tell peter. He smiles and pulls on his boxers and lays on my bed. I put on my panties and a tank top and lay down next to him. I feel my eyes getting heavy as we watch Friends. I put my head on his naked chest and soon after fall asleep.