Chapter 12

2 days later...

Peters p.o.v.

It's only been two days and we're nearly done moving everything from the old apartment to the new one. We still have some furniture to build and some boxes to unpack. I turn my head to see Mj sleeping peacefully next to me. I put my arm around her and place her head onto my chest. I see a small smile appear on her face. I smile at my girl and kiss her head. I hear my phone ring. I sigh in annoyance and reach over to the bedside table and get my phone. I look at the caller ID "Nick Fury" I decline his call. I know I shouldn't be doing that because it may be something important. But I just can't leave Mj. With her getting sick every morning. "Who was that?" Mj asks with her eyes still closed. "Mr. Fury" I sigh "why didn't you pick up?" She asks looking up at me. "I have better things to deal with right now. I don't want him getting in the way of that" I tell her. "What better things?" She ask. "I don't want you to go though anything alone. I want to be here for you. Even when you get sick" I tell her running my hand trough her curly hair. She smiles and kisses me. She chuckles against the kiss as it starts getting deeper. I get on top of her and kiss down her neck. She lightly moans. I lean back up and kiss her again. Sliding my hand into her panties. "Wet already?" I asks her and kiss down her neck. She moan loud and I put two fingers inside her. "Mmh Peter" she moans. She takes me out my boxers and puts me against her entry. "You want me?" I ask smirking. "Please Fuck me hard" she moans. "Your wish is my command" I say and slide myself into her. "Oh fuck!!" She moans. I start thrusting slowly "you're so tight baby" I moan and speed up a bit. "Oh god Peter, harder" she moans holding onto me. I start going even faster and harder. She moans my name at every trust I make. "Oh god daddy right there" She moans loud. She called me daddy? I go even harder. "I'm gonna come daddy" she whimpers "me too baby" I moan against her lips. After that I came inside her. I laid my sweaty body down next to hers. "Sorry I came inside" I tell her breathless "it's fine, I'm already pregnant, so we don't have anything to worry about" she chuckles. I chuckle and pull her into my chest. After cuddling for a couple more minutes I decided to get up and get our breakfast ready. May is already at work even though it's Saturday.

I make us some waffles. I put four on Mjs plate and four on mine. I bring the plates back up the stairs with some maple syrup. I see her look from the tv and smiles. "Breakfast for my lady" I say giving her the plate. "You know I always eat only two" she says pouring the maple syrup on them. "I know, but you're eating for two now" I tell her and sit down next to her. She just laughs and takes a bite. "This is so good" she says. I chuckle and dig in myself. After she takes a few more bites she covers her mouth and rushes over to the bathroom. I walk over to her quickly to see her gagging and throwing up into the toilet bowl. I feel so bad for her. I walk to her and bend down. Holding her hair back with one hand and rubbing her back with the other one. "You're okay baby, just let it all out" I say as she throws up more. After that she leans back on to my chest. "This morning sickness is gonna kill me" she says. She's so strong. I kiss her head and help her up from the floor.

Later...

"I just scheduled a sonogram appointment for next week" Mj says from the couch as I cook our dinner. "That's great, you exited for that?" I ask her. Flipping over the chicken breasts on the stove. "I don't know, I guess?" She says. I understand she's scared. And so am I. But I'll be by her side. I see a notification on my phone. 'Hey Pete, I'm working late today, larb you!!' I chuckle at her text "Seems like May is working longer today" I tell Mj and put my phone away. My phone rings. I sigh and take it out my pocket again. It's Nick Fury. I decline his call. Again. What does he want all of the sudden. There's no danger around. If there was Edith would already alert me. I put the dinner on two plates and walk over to where Mj was sitting on the couch. I place our plates down and sit next to her. She was watching The Maury Show. "In the case of 5 month old Ezekiel, Jerome you are the father!" Maury says on the tv. "I fucking knew it! His son is literally his twin and he denied him!" Mj says pointing at the tv. I chuckle seeing her get into the show so much. "Do you think our baby will look like me or you more?" I ask her. "I don't know. I think it's gonna look like me more" she says eating. "We'll see about that" I chuckle.

After we ate she takes our empty plates and puts them in the sink. She runs the water. "No, I'll do it" I say walking over "I can do it myself Babe" she chuckles. I pick her up bridal style. "Put me down" she laughs. I carry her over to the couch and sit her down. "You stay here and watch tv. And I'll do the dishes" I smile. She rolls her eyes. I bend down and kiss her lips and get back to the dishes.

After I come back I see her already asleep on the couch. I smile and pick her up. I carry her up the stairs and place her on our bed. Tucking her in. "Babe?" She says "yeah baby?" I ask. "Can you go get me a glass of water?" She asks. I smile and nod.

I walk back downstairs and take a glass out of the cabinet. "Parker" I hear someone say. I turn around to see Nick Fury sitting at the dining table. I am shocked. What the hell is he doing here. At 10pm. "W-What are you doing here?" I ask nervously. Putting the glass down. "You're ghosting me. Again." He says harshly. "I'm sorry Mr. Furry, there's just a lot going on" I tell him. "Oh yeah?" He asks standing up. "Like what?" He asks. I have to tell him otherwise he probably won't leave me alone. I sigh "I got my girlfriend pregnant" I say looking down. He chuckles "if a guy got my daughter pregnant I'd cut his head off" he says "you have a daughter?" I ask him. He sighs loudly sitting back down and pointing at the seat next to his. I walk over and sit down. "Yes I have a daughter, well I used to. She should be around your age now" he says "what happened to her?" I ask "when she was about one year old her mother took her away from me. After that I never saw her again" he says "I'm really sorry to hear that Mr. Fury" I say. "What's her name?" I ask "her name is Michelle" he says. My eyes go wide. Oh my fucking god. Could it be. "I don't even know why I'm telling you this" he says getting up and walking towards the door. "Peter how long does one take to bring a glass of water?" Mj says walking down. Then seeing me shocked and Nick Fury at the door. "who are you?" She asks Nick Fury. "Nick Fury" he says shaking her hand. "I'm Michelle, but you can call me Mj" she says. As Fury analyses her face. It hits him. His eyes go wide. "My baby girl" he says. She looks at him weirded out. "The same birth mark on your forearm. Y-You're my long lost daughter" he says. Mj looks at me weirded out "you must have me mistaken. My dad left me when I was a baby" she says. "That's not true. I never left you." Nick says to Mj. "Then if you are my dad, why did you suddenly come back. Why weren't you there for me when I needed you" she says tearing up. "I never left you. After me and your mother broke up I wanted full custody of you, because I knew she was a bad person. Then one day you two just left. I drove around the entire country for you. I've looked around for years. No one knew where you and your mother were." Nick says. "My mother told me you left us because you were ashamed of me and after that we moved to Chicago" Mj cries out "Michelle you were the only good thing that ever happened in my life. I was on the verge of killing myself because I couldn't find you. I am so terribly sorry I let that horrible woman take you away from me" Nick says now also crying. Woah. Nick has a heart. Nick fury can cry?! "Please forgive me. I want to be in your life Michelle" he says. Mj pulls him into a hug. "I forgive you dad" she cries out. He wraps his arms around her. "I love you princess" he says kissing her head. After they pulled apart Nick walked over to me. "If it wasn't for you reuniting me with my daughter. I would have killed you in a second for getting her pregnant" he says to me. I nod my head. How am I still alive? "What happened to Lucia?" He asks Mj. "She found out I was pregnant and immediately kicked me out. Saying she doesn't want to see my face ever again" she tells him "you can always move in with me" he says "thanks dad, but I'd rather stay here with Peter" she tell him. He nods "I understand" he says to her and turns to me "If you ever make my daughter cry, or even make her sad. I'll break you Parker" he says to me. I nod my head scared. Nick looks at his watch "I should probably get going. I'll make sure I come back soon" he says. "I love you baby" he tells Mj and hugs her. After that he left.

Mj turns to me. "I guess I have a dad again" she smiles. I chuckle and pull her into a kiss.