Chapter 25

1 month later...

Mjs p.o.v.

I feel Peter kiss the top of my head. I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the brightness. "Morning baby" he hear Peter says. I smile and look up at him from his bare chest. I shift my naked body off of his and look down at him. I see him look down from my lips to my breasts. I lean down and kiss him passionately. He wraps his strong arms around me and places one hand on my ass cheek. Our lips move in sync. "Woke up horny?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and chuckle. But it's true. I lean back down and kiss him more. He sneaks his hand from my ass to the front. He slowly starts massaging and rubbing me. God it feels so good. I let out a soft moan. "You're soaked baby" he says against my lips. Then he slides two fingers inside me. "Ah!" I moan. His god damn fingers. He starts moving them slowly. "Mmmh Peter" I moan. "You like that baby?" He says against my neck. Fuck, he's teasing me. I nod my head. He moves his fingers faster and deeper. "God fuck" I moan louder. He speeds up even more. I hold onto him and moan even louder. Then I feel him pull out his two fingers and position himself at my entry. Then he pushes himself inside. "Fuck!" I moan loud. He starts to slowly thrust inside me. I moan louder. He covers my mouth "if you keep on moaning so loud you'll wake Mary" he whispers. I can't help it. He starts going faster and I cover my mouth. I can't help but moan. I want to scream out his name in pleasure but I can't because of Mary being asleep. "Harder" I moan. "Beg for it baby" he whispers into my ear. Oh god. "Please do me harder. Please daddy" I beg getting even more turned on. He smirks and goes harder and faster. "Oh god!" I moan out. I then slide off of him and bend over the bed frame. "Do me from behind daddy" I say. I need him. Bad. He gets on his knees and holds onto my hips. Then he pushes himself inside. "Yes!" I moan in pleasure at the amazing feeling. He starts going faster and harder. I hold onto the bed frame and just moan. "You like that baby?" He asks. "More daddy. Please go harder" I moan. He goes even harder and faster. I hear him moan "you're so tight baby" he moans out. "Daddy I'm gonna" I whimper. "You're gonna what baby?" He asks teasing me "I'm gonna come" I moan. "I'm close too" he moans out. After a couple more minutes we both come. With him coming inside me. Thank god for birth control.

We lay back down breathless and sweaty. "Morning sex must be my favourite" Peter chuckles and I laugh. It is really good. He just pulls me closer to his bare chest and kisses my head. I cuddle into the crook of his neck.

"Mama, dada" we hear the baby monitor on our night stand. We both look at each other and chuckle. "I'll go get her" Peter says and kisses me once more time before heading out. It is basically our everyday morning routine. We wake up at about 9am. Either cuddle or have sex. Then when Mary wakes up we bring her tour bed and cuddle some more.

"Oh my god. Mj come look at this!" I hear Peter say. What is it? Is something wrong with Mary? I quickly get up and just put on a robe and walk to the nursery. There is see Mary smiling and. Standing! She's standing while holding onto her crib bars. "Oh my goodness" I cover my mouth but then smile. "She stood up all by herself" Peter chuckles. "Baby you're standing" I smile at our smiley daughter. "Good job my love" I take her into my arms and kiss her face a bunch of times. "We're so proud of you princess" Peter smiles and kisses our daughter. "Dang mama you look good in this robe" Peter smirks slapping my ass. I chuckle and playfully roll my eyes. Mary just cuddles into my neck.

After that we just cuddled in bed for a while watching some of Mary's favourite cartoons. Then we got dressed and ate breakfast. "Who's daddy's little piggy?" Peter asks Mary who's covered in maple syrup. She giggles and claps with her sticky hands from maple syrup. "Mommy will get you cleaned up and daddy can clean up your mess" I chuckle taking Mary into my arms. "Daddy always has to clean the mess, huh?" He asks me. I wink and walk off with Mary in my arms.

I wipe off the syrup from her hands, mouth and belly. I then put her in a pink onside and put a small pink pow in her curly hair. "You're so pretty" I smile and kiss her. "Mama pwetty" she says. "Awww you think mama is pretty?" I ask her. She giggles and nods. She's so smart for an 11 month old. I bend down and kiss her all over with her giggling. "My little sweetheart. I love you so much" I say picking her up.

I carry her downstairs to see Peter cleaned up the mess she made. "Don't you look like a princess" Peter says to his daughter. "Like mother like daughter. Both beautiful" he says giving me a kiss. I let Mary down so she can crawl and play. "We made the most beautiful baby in the world" Peter says sitting me down on his lap. I can't argue with that. "We really did" I chuckle and kiss him. Our baby girl is perfect. There's not a single thing we would change about her.

We watch her crawl over to the coffee table in front of us. She slowly stands up and holds onto the table. "Good job Mary!" I smile. "Look at you!" Peter smiles. Mary giggles and then falls back down on her bum. "You good?" I ask her. She slowly stands back up. We didn't raise no quitter. "Here let me try something" Peter says taking me off his lap and walks over to Mary. "Here" he says. He puts Mary's little feet on top of his and holds onto her little hands. "Now we walk" he chuckles and slowly waddles with Mary. She laughs. "Say, look mommy I'm walking" Peter says impersonating our daughter. My heart melted seeing Peter trying to teach Mary. It's so sweet and wholesome. He truly is the best dad.

They walk like that for a couple of more minutes. With Mary giggling and laughing. "Good job sweetheart" I smile. Peter then let's her back down and he moves the coffee table. Making more space. "Come here babe" he says to me.

We end up sitting opposite each other with our legs crossed. He's holding Mary who's standing. "Go to mama" he says to her. He lets go of her and she stays till. Standing. And not holding onto anything. Even seeing that makes me proud. "Mama" she says reaching her hand to me. "Come to mommy" I smile. Peter let's her hold onto his hands as she takes a step forward. "Cmon, just a few more of those" Peter tells her. She takes another step. "Daddy will let go now. If you fall mommy will be able to catch you" he tells her and removes his hands. "Come over to mommy" I smile with my arms wide open. She smiles and takes another step. All on her own. "Just a few more" Peter smiles. She takes two more and then falls. I catch her just in time. "Good job baby!" I smile and attack her with kisses. "You just walked. All on your own" Peter smiles and comes over to me and her. "We're so proud of you" I smile with my eyes getting teary. She smiles and cuddles to me. "Our baby walked" I smile as a tear escapes my eye. "I know" Peter smiles kissing her head and then giving me a kiss. I'm so proud of our daughter. She reached another milestone.

Not long after I hear soft breathing against my neck. I look down to see our baby girl asleep on my chest "walking must have tired her out" Peter chuckles. I chuckle and nod looking down at our nearly one year old baby. I can't get enough of cuddling her. I don't know what I'll do when she's older. I want her to say a baby forever. I know me and Peter are only going to turn 18 but I want to know something. "Babe?" I ask Peter. "Yeah baby?" He looks over at me. "Do you want another baby. When Mary is older?" I ask blushing. He looks at me surprised. "Of course I want another one" he smiles. "But I just want us to focus on Mary before adding to the family" he says. I nod my head "I agree with you" I smile. "When Mary will be older I'll miss giving her cuddles" I chuckle running my hand though Mary's curls. "I never knew you wanted another one after Mary" he smiles wrapping his arm around me. I smile. Having a family with Peter is the best thing that ever happened to me.