Chapter 35

Mjs p.o.v.

I wake up to two strong around me. My head and hand are on Peters bare chest. I look at my beautiful engagement ring. I'm engaged to the love of my life. Can my life get any better? I look up at him and smile. That's the guy who was my first best friend and my first love. That's the guy who made me love myself. That's the guy who gave me our daughter. That's the guy who loves me unconditionally. That's the guy I fell head over hells in love with. I move my legs and I feel sore. After four rounds of love making, no wonder. We haven't done it this may times in one night. But it felt amazing. I hear him yawn. "Morning my fiancé" he says kissing my head. "Morning" I smile. And move up to kiss him. "Last night was crazy" he chuckles running his hand through my hair. I love it when he does that. "You up for morning sex?" He asks and chuckles. "Sorry babe, but after four rounds I'm so sore" I say and we both laugh. "I can't believe you're gonna be my wife" he smiles kissing my head. I smile and cuddle up to him. "I just have one question baby" he says. "Hm?" I look at him. "If you don't happen to be pregnant after this. Should we wait to get married first so all of us can all have the same last name or do you want a baby before we get married?" He asks. I never really thought about that. That's really thoughtful of him. "Honesty, four rounds I feel like I'm gonna be pregnant" i say and we both chuckle. "But if I won't be I'd rather us get married and all have your last name" I say and he nods. "Michelle Parker" I say and Peter chuckles "Peter and Michelle Parker" he says. "That sounds nice" I giggle and he kisses me. "Wait. Did my dad give you his blessing?" I ask him. "He actually did" he chuckle. Woah. "He was surprisingly very cool with it" he chuckles kissing my head. I'm so happy my dad approves of Peter.

After some more cuddles we decided to get up and get ready for the day. We just had breakfast and after that drove over to Mays to pick Mary up.

We knock on the front door of Mays and Happys apartment. Soon May opens the door. "Hey you two" she smiles at us. "Hi May" We both say at the same time. She lets us inside. "You two are really smiley today" she chuckles looking at our interlocked hands hands. Me and Peter both smile and I lift up my hand showing her the engagement ring. Her eyes go wide. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" She yells hugging us both. I guess Peter didn't tell anyone he'd propose. "I'm so happy for you guys, I knew you two were meant to be" she smiles. And she's right. We're meant for each other.

"Mary! You're parents are here!" She yells out and I see Mary running down the hall towards us. "Hi baby" I smile and she jumps into my arms. "Hi mommy, hi daddy" she smiles. "Mary, your parents are gonna get married" May says to her. "You gave her the ring?" She asks Peter and he nods. "You knew about this?" I chuckle "yup" she giggles and looks at the ring on my hand. "So pretty and sparky" she smiles. "Can I be the flower girl?" She asks me "of course you can baby" I smile and give her a kiss and place her back down. "I'll go make coffee, you two make each other at home" May says going into the kitchen. We go into the living room and sit down. Seems like Mary was occupied watching Dora the explorer. Mary sits down in front of the tv. "Can you tell me where the ocean is?" Dora on the screen says. Even though the ocean is right behind her. "Behind you!" Mary yells. Nothing happens "behind you, stupid!" Mary says in anger. "Mary don't say that word" I say as both me and Peter laugh. "That show is dumb!" She says switching the channels. Not gonna lie. It is so dumb. "I wonder where she gets that from" Peter chuckles looking over at me. I admit it. She gets her honesty from me. "Mama, Dora dumb!" Mary says "baby don't say that word. It's a bad word" I tell her. But it's hilarious to see her get pissed off over a kids show.

After that May brought over our coffee and sat down with us. "Where's happy?" Peter asks. "He went over to Peppers" she says. "So what's your next step in the relationship?" She asks taking a sip of her coffee. "Hopefully, having a baby" Peter says and looks at me and I smile. "That's wonderful" she smiles. "I think Mary would love a sibling" Peter says looking at Mary who's playing with her barbies. I think Mary would be an amazing big sister. "You know, I've been wondering when you two are gonna have your second" she chuckles "really?" I ask smiling. May never complained or was mad about the fact that we had a baby at 17. She was actually really cool with it. "Well yeah, you two are adults now, you're financially stable, you just bought a house. I just think it's a good time" she says. And I completely agree with her. "Plus I'd love another grand baby" she smiles and we all laugh.

After that we headed home to start packing up moving boxes. We got the keys to our new home so we can move in now whenever. "What you doing mama?" Mary asks walking into our room. I'm just sitting on the floor and putting away some stuff in moving boxes while Peter is making lunch. "Packing up some things. Want to help mommy?" I ask her. She nods and sits down next to me. I hand her a picture frame "can you wrap that in bubble wrap?" I ask her. She looks at the picture. It's a picture of me holding newborn Mary and Peters head on mine. "Is that me?" She asks pointing at the newborn in my arms. "Yeah, you were just born here" I smile looking at the picture. "I was so small" she chuckles "all newborns are small" I tell her. I'll never forget the day when she was born. How happy me and Peter both were. She smiles and wraps the picture up placing it in the cardboard box. I take all the things off of the dresser and put them on the floor. "What's this?" Mary asks holding a positive pregnancy test I used when I found out I was pregnant with her. "It's a pregnancy test, to see if there's a baby in mommy's tummy" I say. "You have a baby in your tummy?!" She asks "no honey. But I took this test when you were in my tummy" I chuckle "ohhh" she chuckles and puts it in the box. "Mary?" I say looking at her. "Yes mama?" She asks looking at me. "Do you want a sibling?" I ask her. "Yes!" She smiles. "Really?" I ask "yes! I want to have someone to play with" she chuckles. It makes me glad she also wants us to have a baby. God, I miss having a baby.

"Lunch is ready" Peter says walking into the room. "Spaghetti!" Mary yells running downstairs. "Mary helping you pack?" He chuckles. "Yeah" I smile. He picks up the 25 week old sonogram picture of Mary and smiles. "I really hope you're pregnant" he says wrapping his arms around me "me too baby" I say I wrap my arms around him. I can tell her really wants this. "Another little baby" he smiles kissing my head. "We have to wait at least 2 weeks till I can take the test" I say and he nods. "I came inside you four times, hopefully you are" he chuckles. I smile and kiss him passionately. He deepens the kiss. He sits down on our bed and sits me on his lap. I chuckle into the kiss as her massages my ass cheeks. "Mommy? Daddy?" I hear Mary yell out. We pull away breathless and chuckle. "Want to continue after lunch?" Peter asks. I chuckle and nod. We get up and he gives me one last kiss. "My gorgeous fiancé" he smiles.