Chapter 2

1 week later...

Peters p.o.v.

Today me and my decathlon team are going to Miami. The flight leaves in a couple hours and I have to be at the airport at least two hours early. I'm still packing some stuff. Me and May went shopping for summer clothes a few days ago. We are also going to be at the beach and at the pool a lot so I had to buy some swim trunks. I look over at the Spider-Man suit in my closet. Should I grab it? No. Yes. Maybe. Oh for fucks sake. I grab the suit and shove it into the suit case. Suddenly I get a notification on my phone. It's Ned.

Guy in the chair🪑🕷🕸:
Broooooooo. Guess what!

Me:
What's up?

Guy in the chair🪑🕷🕸:
Me and Betty are back together!!!

Me:
Oh wow dude. That's great! Now we can finally go on that double date.

Guy in the chair🪑🕷🕸:
Ikr! So if ya don't mind. Imma sit with her on the plane.

Me:
Oh ok. I guess I'll see if Mj wants to sit next to me.

Well they got back together pretty quick. I'm happy for them. I hope they last. I hope me and Mj last too. God, I just can't stop thinking about her. That passionate kiss we shared at her place. I decide I'm gonna text her and ask if she wants to sit next to me on the plane.

Me:
Hey Mj! I just wanted to check up on you and also ask if you'd like to sit next to me on the plane?

I wait a couple of minutes for her response.

Mj ❤️:
Yeah sure loser. See ya soon.

Her message caused me to blush. I can't wait to spend more time with her. Every time I think about her I just can't stop blushing. "Hey Pete, what ya up to?" May says walking into my room. "Nothing, just finishing up packing" I say closing my suit case. "Then what's all the blush about" she chuckles. "Nothing" I blush more. "We're you thinking about Mj?" She smirks. "Maybe" I chuckle "I'm glad to see you this happy Pete, you're good for her" she pats my shoulder "I think she's good for me too" I smile. May actually really likes Mj. They have met when me and Mj were only friends. May really adores her and her sarcasm. "On the way from work I got ya some other things from the store" she says handing me a bag. I asked her to stop at the store only to get some sour gummy worms. Since Mj likes them. Turns out she bought more than that. I pull out a bag of chips. Some chocolate bars. And a pack of condoms. "May?! Why the hell did buy condoms ?!" I ask "Peter. You are at that age where you want to experience new things. And now that you have a girlfriend you need to be responsible. Plus. I don't want no grand babies at this age" May says "May, this is ridiculous. Me and Mj haven't even been together for a month" I say handing the condoms back to her. "I know but just in case" she says "no thanks May!" I say walking out of my room into the kitchen.

Mays p.o.v.

I know they haven't been together that long. But teens can be so irresponsible. I sigh and unzip the suit case open and place the pack of condoms inside. I ain't having no grand babies at this age. I close the suitcase and zip it back up.

Peters p.o.v.

We're now on the way to the airport. I'm really looking forward for this trip. "You sure you packed everything?" May asks focusing on the road. "Yup" I answer "mouthwash?" She asks "got it" I say "passport?" She asks "got it" I answer "sandals?" She asks "yes May, I've got everything" I sigh and after that laugh. I get a notification on my phone. It's Mj.

Mj ❤️:
Hey, I'm already here. How far are you?

Me:
Ill be there in 5 minutes. Can you wait for me outside?

Mj ❤️:
Alright loser.

I smile at her text.

We finally get there and May pulls over. We both get out. I take my suit case out of the trunk. "Well, have fun and stay safe okay?" May smiles. "Yeah, you too" I smile and embrace her.

I wave at her while she drives off. I turn around and see Mj standing there with two backpacks. One is big and one is small. I smile when I see her and blush right away. I walk up to her. "Hey Mj" I smile "hey" she chuckles. "Wanna head on inside?" I ask. She nods her head and interlocks her hand with mine. I love this feeling. We walk into the airport and immediately notice our two professors and classmates. We walk over to them. People obviously notice me and Mj holding hands. I look at Mj who's blushing. I smile at her. "Ah, you two showed up. Good. Oh! I see you're a couple now" Mr. Harrington teases us and hands us our plane tickets. "I have the seat A22" Mj says looking at her ticket "oh cool. I have B22" I smile. "Hey guys" Ned says waking up to us holding hands with Betty "I see you two are back together" Mj chuckles "yeahhh" Ned blushes.

After 2 hours we got settled on the plane. Mj taking the window seat and me taking the middle one. However no one sat next to me. "I know this flight won't be very long, but do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask Mj pulling out a dual headphone adapter. "Yeah sure" she smiles and plugs in her earphones. I smile and plug in my earphones. We decided to watch clueless.

Every now and then I would gaze over to Mj to just admire how beautiful she was. As I wanted to look at her she put her hand on my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. We both smiled and she placed her head on my shoulder. I put my head on top of hers and held her hand. Not long after I heard light little snores. I look over and see Mj has fallen asleep. I smile and kiss the side of her head.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be arriving to Miami international airport in the next 15 minutes" the flight attendant said over the speaker. I opened my eyes since I was also asleep. I look over at Mj who's still asleep. I smile "Mj we're gonna land soon" I say to her. She still doesn't wake up. I lightly shake her "baby we're gonna land soon" I say. I then realise I called her a pet name. I don't know if she's okay with it. She opens her eyes and yawns. "That was a good nap" she chuckles and rubs her eyes. I guess she didn't hear that I called her baby. "Yeah it was" I smile.

Soon we boarded off of the plane. We all met up and waited for our luggage. "Right kids, off to the hotel now" Mr. Harrington says.

We got into a mini van that took us to our hotel. We're now just waiting in the lobby for the professors to get our room keys.

Mjs p.o.v.

"Hey Mj, wanna share a room?" Betty asks "yeah sure" I smile a bit awkwardly. I got to know Betty on our Europe trip. I thought a girl like her would be annoying. But she's actually really nice and is a good company so I don't mind sharing a room with her again. "Okay class. I got your room keys. When I call out your name come and pick your key" Mr. Harrington says. "Okay so. Ned?" He asks "yeah I'll share a room with peter" Ned says and Mr. Harrington hands him the room key.

Turns out mine and Bettys room is next to Peters and Neds. "You exited to go to the pool later?" Betty asks unpacking her things. "Nope, I didn't even bring a swimsuit" I say unpacking. "What?! Mj the point of this trip was having fun and be in the water. Why didn't you bring one?" She asks "I don't even own one" I panic "I haven't owned one in years" I say embarrassed. She just sighs and walks over to me. "Cmon, I'll take you swimsuit shopping. I saw some shops not far from here" she says. "do I have to? I feel uncomfortable showing my body" I say "please Mj. We will have so much fun!" She says. I sigh in defeat "fine" I say picking up my purse with my wallet and phone inside. We lock our room and head off.